• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Birthday boy !

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
My Georgie is a teenager today, I can't believe where the years have gone :?

A few photos he asked me to post :lol:

baby me :)

DUXj7Hym.jpg

having my birthday breakfast this morning

Q0MtPcGm.jpg

opening my card :D

TXV98m6m.jpg

having a kip now on mums bed before my tea, which is going to be Waitrose tinned tuna in spring water :D

YjumrxWm.jpg

this is mums favourite photo of me

rBKTrDrm.jpg

Love from George and mum :love:

Aww, Georgie! Thanks for asking your mum to post some photos of you. Happy Birthday, handsome boy! :love: A teenager, gosh! I love your 'To The Best Cat Ever' birthday card. :love: It sounds like you're having a nice birthday, as you deserve! :D

Aw he says thanks everyone :wave: he's just dragged himself out of his new bed and wandered into the kitchen looking for tea. I think I've bought him the same bed that you bought for Morse Jane, a soft doughnut shaped one, it looks really cosy :)

Aww, Happy Birthday, George. You're a handsome devil aren't you? Enjoy your special day and many happy returns to you. :love: xxxxx

Very happy belated birthday to such a handsome George. I hope your day was full of special treats and loads of loads of cuddles. What a beautiful charming cat you are. xx

Back