• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Multiple Losses- How to 'Cope' ?

Thank you

I think being so physically unwell is making it even harder to cope with the emotional impact of losing so many Rabbits in such a short space of time. As I have said before, it feels as though I am watching myself from a distance, I am 'here' but 'not here'.

Dear Jane,

You have gone through so much in such a short time-with the threats, your health issues, your fall, and losing so many of your little friends in such a short period of time. Not many people would be able to cope with all of those things even if they happened over a longer period of time.
I admire you for your strength in always putting your bunnies first; even when it meant allowing them to go the the bridge when you still needed their love and affection.
How I wish you could see the amazing person we see in you.
How I wish there was some way to provide you with the feelings of happiness and peace that you deserve.
How I wish we could take the place of your Morse--even though replacing the unconditional love of a soul bunny is virtually impossible.

Bunny hugs are being sent your way.

It's only been a few weeks and you've had so much loss. I wouldn't expect you to have started healing properly yet. You obviously felt very deeply for your bunnies and that kind of bond takes time to mourn.

Losing so many rabbits in such a short space of time likely means you haven't been able to emotionally process any of it yet. I think that's totally normal.

I really wish I could help. I just hope that things start to get better for you.

Back