• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Moving to Serbia with the warren - need transport advice!

She is gorgeous!!! How old is she? So fluffy!!:love::love::love:

They said she was born on 14.09.2011 so 4 months, but upon reflection I am thinking that is the date she came to the pet shop, as she is already a big bun at about 1.5 - 2 kgs - I think I'll put her at 7 - 8 months, and she's about the same size as Sharik was at that age, so another 5 kg. fluffball coming up :love:

If they ever became a trio, it would be funny to watch the little orange King try to boss those two around :lol:

Aww, look at her! Gorgeous! It will be wonderful being able to have a room for them and not having to have a bunny timetable!

Another vote here for the train :) I'd also talk to the vet and see if you can get some mild sedatives or something, just in case they do get too stressed, and take some recovery food with you, as often rabbits dont like to eat much when travelling and as its two days you may need/want to syringe feed them.

She looks lovely :love: I adore lionlops! I hope you dont mind me mentioning it but the amount that hay rack holds wouldnt last one of mine more than an hour you must be forever filling it! if you have an Ikea out there I reccommend their plastic bag holders as hay racks, they hold more than 12 hours worth for my two, or she could have a big bed of hay :)

Another vote here for the train :) I'd also talk to the vet and see if you can get some mild sedatives or something, just in case they do get too stressed, and take some recovery food with you, as often rabbits dont like to eat much when travelling and as its two days you may need/want to syringe feed them.

She looks lovely :love: I adore lionlops! I hope you dont mind me mentioning it but the amount that hay rack holds wouldnt last one of mine more than an hour you must be forever filling it! if you have an Ikea out there I reccommend their plastic bag holders as hay racks, they hold more than 12 hours worth for my two, or she could have a big bed of hay :)

At the moment she is stuck in a pet shop till Tuesday. Believe it or not that is the larger accomodation that alley at fought to have her put in. I am sure she will have masses of hay when she gets home on Tuesday!

At the moment she is stuck in a pet shop till Tuesday. Believe it or not that is the larger accomodation that alley at fought to have her put in. I am sure she will have masses of hay when she gets home on Tuesday!

She will have the whole cage full of hay when she comes home to me :love:

Back