• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mousey Update

I had a good look & you could see some wax & the start of her ear drum which had been covered before. Last time we were there I saw Boos white ear wax (OH misunderstood vet & thought her ear wax was white cos she is a white rabbit :lol:)

Yes its great news, I dont think it could have been serious but ears & bunnies are a worry. I like this vet, Mouse was impeccably behaved which I took as a really good sign. We didn't take the others today & there were no reintroduction concerns. Good bunnies.

Here is a pic of her in the garden today. She thanks everyone for the Mouseypie vibes

IMG_3747_zpsamzutrhw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

thanks scrappy. She likes to hang out at the shady bit behind bushes at the back of the garden, I get that look every time I go to check she is ok - every 5 mins

I had a good look & you could see some wax & the start of her ear drum which had been covered before. Last time we were there I saw Boos white ear wax (OH misunderstood vet & thought her ear wax was white cos she is a white rabbit :lol:)

Yes its great news, I dont think it could have been serious but ears & bunnies are a worry. I like this vet, Mouse was impeccably behaved which I took as a really good sign. We didn't take the others today & there were no reintroduction concerns. Good bunnies.

Here is a pic of her in the garden today. She thanks everyone for the Mouseypie vibes

IMG_3747_zpsamzutrhw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

She's gorgeous :love:

I'm glad your new vet got to the root of the problem xx

Back