• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mouse's ears

For a moment there I thought you were treating yourself for E.C. as well :lol:

Is this a routine worming? :)

Treating myself might be a good idea, I am looking mighty lop sided these days :lol:

Its routine in that they are well. FHB always recommended I dose EC bunnies during stressful times so on account of mondays vet visit (Joey & Mouse travel very poorly) they are all on a 10 day course. Noodle travelled beautifully so I didn't have to do it with her. I'm hoping she will cover this cautionary / preventative use of panacur in her lectures as I'm very aware that nobody else on here has mentioned doing it. It does make sense to me but I'd like to know more. Of course I don't get to see FHB anymore but Heather reassures me its a safe medication. Camp Nibble were very on board with it & started Mouse the day we we started Joey & Boo so they had some protection to see them through the stress of bonding. Well that was the theory but given bonding took 7 months ...

Are you coming on the 23rd?

Back