• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse-Surgery Going Ahead.............

All the best for next Monday for both Morse and yourself.

Obviously we will need more photographs of him before then so that we can use them to vibe him better.

Maybe with your new camera ....... ?

omg jane..i was reading so well till i saw the pics....thud......strong stomach..i dont have:oops::oops:

thats an amazing procedure..im sure i recall a bunny called saxon having something similar done on both ears a long time back....i probably have it wrong..so dont mind me..just if he did there maybe some paper etc on it somewhere that may be of help to christobel?

im sending huge vibes and nosey rubs for morse....xxxx

um i have a few valium pills for dentists trips.....i find a good method is to have a clean up spree or go nuts quietly or noisily...then after the ga theyre ok call..then i breathe!!! then the results of the op..wont be apaprent for a while..but fingers crossed it sorts it out. wished id known more with my first housebun..it never ever cleared up her ear infection and they only ever gave her drops..for about a year...but being such a bad dental bun i guess they didnt think it was worth it:( now i know better!!!

sending loads of vibes that this goes well for morse. having a great vet who you trust 100% must be very reassuring. still awful when they have anything done though isn't it. fingers crossed all goes well for lovely morse. xxx

jane theres a piccy of saxon in the book..living with a house rabbit :wave:
i cant find the bloomin article online naywhere tho..

Back