• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse is Ill :-( U/D 22nd September-0625hrs- We Have Morsey Back !!

Morse is now on abx. We dont want to risk anything like Depocillin until his guts are functioning again. So he's just on Baytril and Metronidazole for now. He's also on Metacam, Vetergesic, Metoclopromide and Ranitidine. C will review him on Monday morning.

Morse really is in A LOT of pain and it is so awful to see him like this

002-25.jpg

:cry: :cry:

Aww poor Morse, you can actually see the pain etched onto his funny little face :(
Hope the painkillers kick in soon, loads more vibes xxxxxx

really sorry to hear this - did you notice that we had used Ketamine in very low dose for pain killer for Parsley's ear and it worked well? We did this as we did not want to use Bup as it slows the gut always - and as you know thats the last thing you want when they are not eating. Parsley looked just like Morse when his ear hurt so much after the flushing - and within 30 mins of the Ketamine he was hopping around and stuffing!

Oh no! The Inspector cant cant ill, he just cant! :cry::(
He looks like he's in pain by the picture. Get weel soon Morse, please! :( xxxx

Oh God please, please send as many vibes for Morse as possible
He is now MUCH worse and has developed vestibular symptoms, he cant stand up, he has nystagmus and his temperature and respiratory rate ha gone sky high :cry:

He has had Depocillin now along with a shot of steroid. I am also trying to cool him down.

I think Morse is dying

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It really is awful, my heart goes out to you. :cry: You've been preparing for the worst with other buns, and now this must be so hard to cope with. xx

Back