• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse HATES the Rain….

I love how he runs away only to come back for more! 🤣🥰

Jenna never liked the blow dryer. She much prefered to wrap up in a blanket and roll about like a loon.

With Ebon, we need to put her in her harness, attach it to an anchored lead, get the deed done a.s.a.p. and be sure to count our fingers once we've finished. 😱

He looks tiny there. :)

One of mine only accepts the hairdryer under strict negotiation of what will be acceptable to him on that day. The other 2 just put up with it - at least it's warm, rather than being cold and wet.

He looks tiny there. :)

One of mine only accepts the hairdryer under strict negotiation of what will be acceptable to him on that day. The other 2 just put up with it - at least it's warm, rather than being cold and wet.

The daft boy gets very displeased at being wet but then makes such a fuss about being dried off. I can’t win !

Back