• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More vibes for Nia this morning

Awwww bless her.....at least your vet seems to have given her a good examination and got to the bottom of things, hopefully she'll be fine after a bit of a rest. Vibes for little Nia.

Hi Hilda :wave: I'm sorry only just caught up with this..

Hope Nia's okay, I know mine have jumped out my hands before now doesn't half make you feel bad :( ...

Wheres my post gone?:shock: I replied to this earlier?! How strange :? :lol:

Look like you are not the only one going mad ! :shock: :lol:

Awww poor Nia. She has been through so much. Hope she improves quickly;) .

Think G is * very * attached to her ! :love: :love: :love:

He is, Leanne:lol: Can't you pull some strings and make him hurry up with the house renovations!!!!!;)
BTW, you put your earlier reply in the wrong thread..it's in the Photos section:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Hi Hilda :wave: I'm sorry only just caught up with this..

Hope Nia's okay, I know mine have jumped out my hands before now doesn't half make you feel bad :( ...

It was horrible..she flew straight up in the air off his shoulder and there was nothing we could do. She actually bounced as well. I really thought she'd had it, but she sat up immediately. Ipicked her up and gently put her on her bed and she started to try to groom her face. She was, understandably, a bit wobbly. We managed to leave her to recover and then checked her over and all we could see were two chipped teeth..no blood anywhere. She also managed to eat her night pellets and veges(though we had to chop the carrot) so we decided to leave her till the morning. We both had a pretty bad night!

Back