• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of my big bond

I've had to take Lily out :cry: we've been to the vets she's been bitten on her ear. I'm not putting her back in not sure whether to try her again in a little while

Every bun looks a bit bedraggled I know :oops: there's been a far amount of peeing going on as you can see by the state of the floor!

DSCI1200.jpg

DSCI1201.jpg

DSCI1204.jpg

DSCI1205.jpg

I've just cleaned the floor up and put a couple more litter trays in with megazorb in the hope it'll dry them off a bit, obviously they might start getting a bit territorial over the new trays :shock: so holding my breath a bit!

DSCI1206.jpg

:love::love::love: I want a group like that :D

Sorry to hear about Lily. Will you bond her with another bunny for company, if she can't be put back in with the main group?

Sorry to hear about Lily. Will you bond her with another bunny for company, if she can't be put back in with the main group?

I'm not sure what to do. I've had to take Max out as well as he started fighting, so I tried putting him in with Lily but they started fighting with each other :( I've reduced the bonding space back down so I might try them both back in but I really don't think Lily will bond, Max might.

I've got a uni assignment due in this afternoon so stressing out :cry::lol:

Wow!! Impressive work there!! How are things going today??

Have you decided what to do about Lily??

Wow!! Impressive work there!! How are things going today??

Have you decided what to do about Lily??

She's currently in the living room with me throwing the DVDs around :roll:

I might try her back in when the OH gets home, I just don't know though even when she was behaving she didn't look happy

Back