• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Bunnies Looking For Homes.....

sophiemarmion

Alpha Buck
thought i would add some of the new bunnies that have come in that are looking for new homes....

wesley...
Rabbits001.jpg

wesley.jpg

miffy...
Rabbits004.jpg

Rabbits005.jpg

camila...
Rabbits002.jpg

Rabbits003.jpg

piglet...
Rabbits007.jpg

Rabbits006.jpg

if anyone would like some more info on these bunnies please pm either, me, donna-arc or jrn1310!

thanks

sophie

Wah! All so gorgeous! But no space and no money... :?

Good luck rehoming these gorgeous chaps and chappettes!

AMETHYST

Yeah, those two nethies are gorgeous! Is Piglet a boy? If so will you look to possibly bond him with Miffy? If so I... well I... I can't have them... can I?! I'm so sorely tempted!!

AMETHYST

I was just thinking wesley looks like a tiger in the 2nd pic! :lol: He's such a beautiful bunny :D I hope they find homes soon I'd have them all but my gardens only got room for one shed :(

Yes, Amethyst, Piglet is a boy! And, yes, you know we'd look into bonding him with Miffy for you!
Are you serious or wishful thinking?

Re: .

honeybunny said:
So many nethies turning up in rescue now :(
Yep when I got Santa, Angela at GBH said that nethies are really difficult to rehome. I wonder why :? After being a lover of big bunnies, I'm definitely a convert :lol:

AlisonA said:
honeybunny said:
Yep when I got Santa, Angela at GBH said that nethies are really difficult to rehome. I wonder why :? After being a lover of big bunnies, I'm definitely a convert :lol:

and she has more :cry: i am fostering one here with her litter! :D

Wesley is just the cutest!!! I wish he wasn't a boy then maybe we could have tried to bond him with my bunnies but I don't think Bumble would accept another boy into his territory :cry:

AlisonA said:
honeybunny said:

I have totally overlooked nethies before. Don't know why, they are gorgeous! I'm full-up though. For now anyway!

Back