• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missy Cat

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Run free my beautiful baby girl....I'll miss you so much... :cry: it's going to be so strange going home in a few months and not finding you there.

I remember the day you arrived with us, you landed on our doorstep in a cardboard box with your brother by a postie...he happened to be my Uncle and had heard the pair of you crying, you'd been dumped in a rubbish bin on the 8th floor of some flats he delivered to, that day was bin day so it was lucky he heard you crying.

First place he thought to bring you both was to us while he finished his round, so in you came....your brother, Dennis he was later named, a beautiful gingery tabby was out and into everything, you were the quiet one and curled up behind our sofa and slept while Dennis played.

Needless to say we kept you, I wanted to call you Domino after the black domino spot on your tummy, but no, you were officially christened Mischief but that was soon shortned to Missy.

Riddled with fleas, you used to love walking across the keyboard and adored sitting on my laptop, you used to drape yourself round our neck as we sat at the computer. :)

You loved those stupid Cheestrings and Marmite Crisps, you always were a strange cat, right from the day we got you.

I think my best memory is going to be, training you to climb the ladder of my bed, the day you let my mice out of their cage and playing with you at home last summer....everyone said you wouldn't play with the feather on a stick I'd bought but you loved it, played for hours together, chasing, biting, rolling over....promised I'd do it all again next time I came home.

You've only been over there a year but you loved it :)

Love you forever my little girl. Free again Missy :love:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

100_0123.jpg

:cry: oh no hun..what on earth happened?

im so so sorry.....she had a very special relationship with you i know.

I really am sorry.....

go free missy..go chase our old hammie at the bridge..she loved playing with our first cat like you played with the mice...she will be company for you.

hugs to you hun...i know how special she was. xx

Back