• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing Aubrey

TanzyPan

Alpha Buck

My sweet angel had to be put to rest after just after 4 days of us having him.. he had a illness called mucoid enteritis :(
I tried my best for him but the vet said the odds was always against us , we thought it was gi stasis at 1st.

I loved this little guy so much in the short time I had him, I've never bonded with a rabbit so easily !
He'd allow you to pick him up all day for a love and it actually popped him up for a while.
Poor baby!!

Anyway I wanted to share his photos

My sweet angel had to be put to rest after just after 4 days of us having him.. he had a illness called mucoid enteritis :(
I tried my best for him but the vet said the odds was always against us , we thought it was gi stasis at 1st.

I loved this little guy so much in the short time I had him, I've never bonded with a rabbit so easily !
He'd allow you to pick him up all day for a love and it actually popped him up for a while.
Poor baby!!

Anyway I wanted to share his photos

He was a stunning boy. It's so hard when they leave us :( Thinking of you x

Thank you. Having his brother here has lightened my heart but I am still missing him terribly.
Never known a rabbit like him :) he'll be special always

Back