• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missies uterus - **WARNING** photos do not look if squeamish

I know you will have tried her with all the obvious Theo, has she been syringe fed then? The poor girl must have been so ill :( It's a damn shame:cry::cry:

Is she drinking? I am at my wits end at the moment feeding Timmy-Tickles who had a really long dental last week :( I am having to get 10mls at a time into him and then getting some of the baby food into him - it's a struggle but I can see the light coming back into his eyes now.

Loads of healing vibes being sent to Missie - I truly hope she pulls through:)

I know you will have tried her with all the obvious Theo, has she been syringe fed then? The poor girl must have been so ill :( It's a damn shame:cry::cry:

Is she drinking? I am at my wits end at the moment feeding Timmy-Tickles who had a really long dental last week :( I am having to get 10mls at a time into him and then getting some of the baby food into him - it's a struggle but I can see the light coming back into his eyes now.

Loads of healing vibes being sent to Missie - I truly hope she pulls through:)

Awwwww Jay, poor Timmy Tickles, sending you loads of vibes for him, I hope he picks up soon, it's such a worry,

As for Missie, no I haven't syringe fed her yet, she only came in last week and is terrified, she is so aggresive and keeps biting but it's not her fault it's because she is so frightened, in normal cirscumstances I wouldn't have had her speyed yet until we could win her round but we felt that time was against us with the state she was in and so we went ahead with the operation, and quite rightly with Paula got out of her, so I really anm not keen on syringe feeding her because I think it would stress her too much, I am going to sit up with her through the night again and will try some different foods through the night, if she still doesn't eat then I will syringe in the morning. Just need her to get some fight back

Back