• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missies uterus - **WARNING** photos do not look if squeamish

Awwwwww poor girlie, boy as she suffered. sending her loads of snuggles and healing vibes

aww wow how did you start that off? lol think mine would think i was weird for asking

Because I always ask when any of the bunnies have been in for anything I need to know what they've had done and treatments etc, my vet is brilliant and explains everything really well, so she keeps things to show me so as she can explain better, if you have a good vet they don't mind, I just want to learn

wow i just love how i KNEW if a thread says 'warning' and 'squemish' i would feel a bit sick if i looked at it...yet i still looked!!:roll:

poor girlie, hope she's ok! x x

I gicen her some more pain relief this morning and she has moved about her bed a bit, and we have 2 tiny poo's yay!! and she has we'd now too!, so I just have to get her eating, she looks OK so I hope she will pick up soon

I was wondering how the vet knew to remove the nipples too? Did it show up on xray that there were cysts? The reason I ask is that I am about to adopt a girl bunny who is about 2 years old and noticed that her nipples were a little large. There is no chance of her being pregnant because the owners have her inside alone. I have a nuetered male rabbit and thats how I can tell hers are too large compared to his. :? I won't be booking a spay for her for about 2 months because I am leaving town in a few days and will be subjecting her to a long flight home and need to get her settled before a spay surgery.
I'm glad your little Missy will be free of the growths now, that must have been so very worrying for you.

I was wondering how the vet knew to remove the nipples too? Did it show up on xray that there were cysts? The reason I ask is that I am about to adopt a girl bunny who is about 2 years old and noticed that her nipples were a little large. There is no chance of her being pregnant because the owners have her inside alone. I have a nuetered male rabbit and thats how I can tell hers are too large compared to his. :? I won't be booking a spay for her for about 2 months because I am leaving town in a few days and will be subjecting her to a long flight home and need to get her settled before a spay surgery.
I'm glad your little Missy will be free of the growths now, that must have been so very worrying for you.

Missy had huge cysts under every nipple, you could feel the custs they were about the size of about a 10p piece and very round

Missy had huge cysts under every nipple, you could feel the custs they were about the size of about a 10p piece and very round
Oh no, that is so very massive :shock: You must have been just so worried!
I hope she makes a full recovery very soon

:) Saw the heading just had to look. Thank you Snowy I've never seen a bunny uterus before.
Wishing Missie a speedy recovery, sending healing vibes.

:shock:OMG the poor girl :( I truly hope she is going to be alright Theo - will she take the cancer drug now?

I've never seen anything like that and I hope I never do:(

:shock:OMG the poor girl :( I truly hope she is going to be alright Theo - will she take the cancer drug now?

I've never seen anything like that and I hope I never do:(

I hope she is going to be OK too!, I am very worried about her, she still hasn't eaten, although she has poo'd 2 tiny poo's but no more and she has had one small wee, I really am very worried, we don't know about the cancer drug yet, we need to get her through this and then we can take the next step.

Her uterus was totally shocking, it was enormous, I've never seen one as big as that come out of such a small bunny, no wonder than Jane thought she was pregnant, she was so swollen.

to be honest although i am a little squeeish i couldnt watch the op but looking at the after bits im fine with, i wouldnt mind seeing things either, vets docs dentist all talk in a foriegn language to me so seeing it explained would be easier

I hope she is going to be OK too!, I am very worried about her, she still hasn't eaten, although she has poo'd 2 tiny poo's but no more and she has had one small wee, I really am very worried, we don't know about the cancer drug yet, we need to get her through this and then we can take the next step.

Her uterus was totally shocking, it was enormous, I've never seen one as big as that come out of such a small bunny, no wonder than Jane thought she was pregnant, she was so swollen.

Nose rubs for the little girl and sending lots of munch vibes x

Back