• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mishief's Mission Impossible

So....poor Mr Chief feeling sorry for himself with the hot weather (or so I thought) has been hiding under the bed all day again. We tried coaxing him out with food and no joy. So we left him some greens and hay under the bed but he has hardly touched it.

This evening my OH comes home with a pack of yum yum donuts. So I remember taking a mouthful off of mine and then without thinking left it on the bed while I followed my OH out to kitchen chatting about his day.

I went back in the bedroom to (you guessed it) the yumyum has magically disappeared. Bearing in mind I was only about 2 minutes in the kitchen I am confused! Did I eat the yumyum? I really don't remember eating it...then thought the rabbit!!

And sure enough he was under the bed chomping away on my yumyum!! I took it away to which I got a growl from Mr Chief aswell. He is usually very well mannered but I think the hot weather has turned him funny. Or perhaps he just particularly loves yumyums!!

What I found the cheekiest bit was that in the small window of time he had he has managed to sniff out the yumyums, realise I'm out the room, jump on bed and sneak off with the yum yum before I got back!

He is a naughty rabbit!!

I have to keep all my biscuits and sweets in tupperware boxes so he can't steal them. But he was so quick I couldn't believe it!

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Hmmmm yes I believe he is a lot better than I thought! [emoji23][emoji23]

He will probably have a full tummy though. He had wolfed down a quarter of the yum yum!xxx

Hmmmm yes I believe he is a lot better than I thought! [emoji23][emoji23]

He will probably have a full tummy though. He had wolfed down a quarter of the yum yum!xxx

I wish I could eat everything without thinking as much as him.:lol:

It's amazing what sneaky thieves they can be!

Blossom tries to rob my cornflakes in the morning and when she fails I get death stares til I finish eating [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Me too! [emoji38] He doesn't care if he has a fat tummy! But I do. He takes ages to lose it again! xxx

When I pull my stomach in, it's getting straight. I'm calling you my stomach, if there's space inside, why is it going out? :lol: :lol:

It's amazing what sneaky thieves they can be!

Blossom tries to rob my cornflakes in the morning and when she fails I get death stares til I finish eating [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
[emoji23][emoji23] So funny! I know death stares well xx

They can be very fast as I learned when holding the remote control while a bunny was on my lap. In one smooth action my bunny sheared the top off the power button and ate it as I tried unsuccessfully to recover it. The next several days were stressful,yet bunny ok.

Sending vibes for mr chief.

It sounds to me as if Mr Chief has been hiding under the bed so the humans can't get to him. My Bobby used to do this after a Vet's visit.

Hahaha sneaky Mr Chief! But can't really blame him, because everything within bunny reach is bunny property [emoji39]

Mine always tries to steal my popcorn or jellytots [emoji1787] Zeus goes absolutely mental when he knows I've got jellytots and have even tried getting his nose in my mouth while I'm eating one [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

They can be very fast as I learned when holding the remote control while a bunny was on my lap. In one smooth action my bunny sheared the top off the power button and ate it as I tried unsuccessfully to recover it. The next several days were stressful,yet bunny ok.

Sending vibes for mr chief.
Oh Mischief has eaten all our remote control buttons! [emoji23]

We so need a new one! xx

It sounds to me as if Mr Chief has been hiding under the bed so the humans can't get to him. My Bobby used to do this after a Vet's visit.
Yes he does that sometimes. I think he was very scared after that vet visit as it was after his op [emoji53]

He is much more himself though [emoji4]

Hahaha sneaky Mr Chief! But can't really blame him, because everything within bunny reach is bunny property [emoji39]

Mine always tries to steal my popcorn or jellytots [emoji1787] Zeus goes absolutely mental when he knows I've got jellytots and have even tried getting his nose in my mouth while I'm eating one [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
When I am eating my cereal bars he sits on my lap and puts his paws on my chest trying to reach it while I have to hold it at arms length! [emoji23]

There is no training him when there is food about. He will not take notice of any commands xx

Back