• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischief and Lillabelle

I'm glad you're feeling better now. I hope you'll be less sleepy by the weekend so you can keep an eye on their bonding. :)

Lillabelle sounds so funny and cute. I've always assumed small bunnies must be faster than big bunnies, but it sounds like big (baby) bunnies can be fast, too. [emoji38]:love:

I think getting the same duvet cover as you got for Mischief and Lillabelle for your own bed is a great idea. [emoji38]
Thank you so much xx

Lillabelle is very sweet. Don't get me wrong she still has her feisty side and does her little growl but even that is just cuteness [emoji38]

We were worried that she would be difficult to tame as she was like a little wild cat but I have spent lots of time sitting on the floor with her letting her come up to me. Now she climbs all over me and nose bumps me all the time.

Three times now I have had lovely cuddles with her. She lies on bed next to me and lets me stroke her for ages. Over 20 minutes each time. She literally goes all soppy and closes her eyes. So I think her growling was just that she was scared but now she has settled in and trusts us more she is a little poppet [emoji175]

She is fast and she has very long legs. She moved so quick one time that it seemed like magic where she moved so quick we didn't see it [emoji38]

We probably will get a duvet for us when my OH gets paid again. It just has to be done xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Couple of pix for you. Excuse the quality due to my phone and the hay everywhere as we've not done daily hoover yet. Mischief is really scruffy due to his moult bless him.

We will try and get some better ones later this evening if can [emoji6] xx
190f600d82259f06b6b17b24bceb0936.jpg
b72aa5811be606ba9f694215163b143c.jpg
9f0e56f2f14462fa975ba6dfa80ccda4.jpg
06f97b60f4ddc243ff5a702f524f9b9f.jpg
d3f12e748b0516a34f96ebafb1243bc6.jpg
29b4b1c2f8174b97aa4832288e0ed555.jpg

Couple of pix for you. Excuse the quality due to my phone and the hay everywhere as we've not done daily hoover yet. Mischief is really scruffy due to his moult bless him.

We will try and get some better ones later this evening if can [emoji6] xx
190f600d82259f06b6b17b24bceb0936.jpg
b72aa5811be606ba9f694215163b143c.jpg
9f0e56f2f14462fa975ba6dfa80ccda4.jpg
06f97b60f4ddc243ff5a702f524f9b9f.jpg
d3f12e748b0516a34f96ebafb1243bc6.jpg
29b4b1c2f8174b97aa4832288e0ed555.jpg

Haha The last photo is my favourite, I love it. She is very beautiful.They also sleep really well together :)

Haha The last photo is my favourite, I love it. She is very beautiful.They also sleep really well together :)
She looks so sweet there sploofing [emoji175]

I just noticed all the holes on the blankets cringe! That's why I've bought the duvets! All the blankets have more holes than blanket thanks to Mr C [emoji38] xx

Beautiful bunnies, I'm loving the ear through the bar :love:
I love them. He rolled over and his ear sort of got stuck there! [emoji38] I was rushing to take photos off my old phone quick! My OH wadls gping to take some tonight for me but he has crashed out bless. So maybe tomorrow lol

Thank you so much xx

Lillabelle is very sweet. Don't get me wrong she still has her feisty side and does her little growl but even that is just cuteness [emoji38]

We were worried that she would be difficult to tame as she was like a little wild cat but I have spent lots of time sitting on the floor with her letting her come up to me. Now she climbs all over me and nose bumps me all the time.

Three times now I have had lovely cuddles with her. She lies on bed next to me and lets me stroke her for ages. Over 20 minutes each time. She literally goes all soppy and closes her eyes. So I think her growling was just that she was scared but now she has settled in and trusts us more she is a little poppet [emoji175]

She is fast and she has very long legs. She moved so quick one time that it seemed like magic where she moved so quick we didn't see it [emoji38]

We probably will get a duvet for us when my OH gets paid again. It just has to be done xx

Aww, she does sound very sweet! I feel like everything baby bunnies do is cute, even when it's growling, yes. :lol::love: It's so good that your spending a lot of time with her on the floor has helped her be so much more comfortable with you, and that you've had cuddles a few times now where she just lets you stroke her for such a long time, aww. :love: It does sound like she trusts you now and was just scared in the beginning. :love:

And she's even a magic bunny, moving at superspeed! :lol:

Those photos of her and Mischief are adorable. :love: Mischief looks so comfortable, and Lillabelle's sploof is so incredibly cute. :love:

Back