• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini Lop Sisters 8mths old (Bunny Run Needed)

You have got it all planned out:wave::D.

Well the girls may going to Angies on Saturday now that is of course if Angie as got room for them then.

Aw bless, how come they are going early, you need the room huh?
Can't wait to get them.

I'm surprised I've got the fencing already - they said it would take 'up to' 28 days to get to me and it only took 2!

Happy for them to come earlier if anybody is heading to Cambridge from Barnsley :D

Well chuffed I am :wave:

Hey BMH, how are my girlies doing at their stop over, they alright?
...any chance of some piccies to keep me content while I wait for their arrival?

Looking forward to the end of the month :wave:

Please, please, please can I have some pics of my girls - I know you are busy but I really want to see them :(

Awwwwwww I am so pleased for you, The adoption papers and vaccs cards are in the post.:D Thank you for giving them a forever home I know they will be spoilt:D

The girls are fine :D

I picked them up from Vicky at 6pm on Sunday and finally got them in their new home around 7pm. Unfortunately it was throwing it down with rain so I quickly put them in and covered them over.

The following day I then went straight off to work so I was sad that I didn't get to see them. Work let me work through my lunch on the Monday so I was lucky enough to have a couple of hours with them Monday evening before the sun went and it got dark.

They are in their run and hutch combo which I have lined with straw for them to play in. I noted from BMH's pics that they had a small dog bed so I bought them one of those too - tha's filled with hay.

They seem painfully shy so I have just settled with talking to them quietly when I feed them. I'm letting them come to me. On Monday evening I did originally plonk myself on the staw in their run and talked to them but they really were quite shy and tried to keep hiding behind each other.

I'll continue to talk to them when I give them their food and then let them sniff me as and when they feel brave enough to come close - the bravest one of the two seems to be the black one.

Will post something on the Stories section when I have time and when I can get some nice pics of them sitting in the sunshine. :wave:

Last edited:
The black one as always been the bravest, It took them a while to trust me so don't worry they will soon know you are their forever mummy.
Thank you for giving them their forever home and when you do get a chance if you could let me have a pic of them in their new home for my success stories on my website.
Oh adoption papers and Vaccs cards have gone in the post today, I found the envelope in Davids car today:roll: (men).

The hutch shown below is where the boys live and where the girls will (hopefully) eventually live with them once I've started to bond them all.

I have today finished off the fencing round the patio so they will soon be able to meet - I just need to make a little door in the run so that the boys can come out (I don't pick them up only if I have to). I've got to make a gate too so the whole area is secure.

I'll let the boys out to sniff at the girls through their run first and then increase contact slowly.

I'm sure little Gem was watching the boys today - she seemed to sit totally mesmerised, staring at them moving about in their run, I think that's what she was doing anyway lol.

Little Opal doesn't do much, she stays in the small hutch that I've put in the run, she doesn't seem to trust me yet. I always see her in the evenings after I've gone in, the cover is over their run and the patio lights are put on - she comes out in secret when I'm not looking!

They are lovely, I'm well chuffed :D

Back