• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie and Maddie's new house! *photos*

looks great, I'd have to put a roof on it though as our wild one would jump clean out of it...

Its amazing, did you have to wait long? I really need to be thinking about getting bun an enclosure really....something like that would be great!

Its amazing, did you have to wait long? I really need to be thinking about getting bun an enclosure really....something like that would be great!

I think it was about 9 or 10 weeks in the end because he had a load of shed orders before mine. Christmas is sneaking up now so I'm not sure if you'd be able to get anything before then or not.

I absolutely love these kind of indoor housing! Saving up for one at the moment :) are they portable?like of you move they can be easily dismantled and taken to new place?

I absolutely love these kind of indoor housing! Saving up for one at the moment :) are they portable?like of you move they can be easily dismantled and taken to new place?

It came flatpacked so I think you could just unscrew it all if you had to move it.

Ooooh looks lush.

Can I ask where did you get your lovely bunny signs made, they are lovely? Also do you have any photos of what it looks like from the front? Thinking of order the same one :) xx

Beautiful house- makes me want my pair indoors too! Your bunnies look like they love it- Since mine have been in their new shed it is the first time I have really noticed them lie down completely with paws outstretched likes yours do- yours look super chilled out in there :thumb:x

Ooooh looks lush.

Can I ask where did you get your lovely bunny signs made, they are lovely? Also do you have any photos of what it looks like from the front? Thinking of order the same one :) xx

The bunny portraits were made by an RU user who has a shop at https://folksy.com/items/6330451-Personalised-Pet-Name-Sign-for-shed-hutch-etc-Type-6. The little home sweet home sign was an ebay purchase.

I don't think I have any photos showing the whole thing from the front because the sofas kind of in the way!

Back