• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie and Maddie's new house! *photos*

I love seeing bunny legs like that!! Where they're stretched directly backwards with soles up! I think it's the ultimate bunny relaxation position in my mind, they're completely at ease with no fear, because lets face it, positioned like that they're not moving anywhere too fast if they are threatened! :lol:

I love seeing bunny legs like that!! Where they're stretched directly backwards with soles up! I think it's the ultimate bunny relaxation position in my mind, they're completely at ease with no fear, because lets face it, positioned like that they're not moving anywhere too fast if they are threatened! :lol:

Maddie often has frog legs, it's not very lady like though! :lol:

Well bedtime was funny. Got their veggies out and said bedtime but they couldn't figure out where to go despite me being stood in the enclosure throwing bits of veg around :lol: 10 laps of the sofa later they worked it out!

Yeh that's sounds about right :lol:

Bunnies certainly were not top of the brain cue :lol:

But I would love that view :oops::love:

Love it! So much nicer than a plastic or metal enclosure and you can bunny watch all day :D

I finally paid Daniel for my Boyles creation today after having to wait a month thanks to the plonkers in the accounts dept at work. I cannot wait for it to come!

It looks absolutely brilliant! :D :wave:

I would love something like that for my indoor buns but the OH wants them putting out in the garage :(

It looks absolutely brilliant! :D :wave:
I would love something like that for my indoor buns but the OH wants them putting out in the garage :(

I don't have an OH... and I'm not sure I'll be getting one anytime soon now I'm crazy bunny lady :lol:

I love these indoor pens, Daniel at Boyles Pet Housing is very clever and has designed a very good product. :love: :love:

If I ever get the chance for Hershel and Maggie to be indoors permanently, this is the set-up I want.

Millie and Maddie's new enclosure arrived from Boyles yesterday and after re-jigging nearly half the furniture in my flat it is now in place. It's a 2m x 1m enclosure and we have put a vinyl offcut down on the floor which is slightly textured and they don't seem to slip on it which is great.

It means I will no longer have to put up and take down a metal pen in the kitchen every morning and night which is going to be sooo much easier.

Obviously they will still get as much free range time as I can give them but this means they have a bigger and better house when they do have to be put away.

Here's a few snaps of it but I'll probably add some more once the girls are settled in but they seem to like it so far :)

I plan to hang other things like veggies/weeds from string so they have to reach for them and I will probably be adding some paper in the little hut for them to dig in but they haven't ventured in there yet!

I'm sure some more toys like willow balls will end up in there too.

ETA: My step dad has also managed to fix the front room door so that I can actually close it which means I won't have to barricade myself in anymore! Basically my flat is wonky (don't ask!) so the door wouldn't shut and the girls learnt how to open it and although I do let them into the hall to run up and down the stairs they try to pull the carpet off the stairs so they have to be supervised! Plus it leads directly down to the front door so they could have escaped when I'd gone to let someone in. Another little thing that is going to make my life easier!

It looks great, is there a chance i could use a few of those images to promote the product?
Can't believe how a well it looks in use, fantastic.

I love these indoor pens, Daniel at Boyles Pet Housing is very clever and has designed a very good product. :love: :love:

If I ever get the chance for Hershel and Maggie to be indoors permanently, this is the set-up I want.

Thank you, it’s one of many products that i have planned that i hope will change how rabbit's are kept in the UK :)

It looks great, is there a chance i could use a few of those images to promote the product?
Can't believe how a well it looks in use, fantastic.

Thank you, it’s one of many products that i have planned that i hope will change how rabbit's are kept in the UK :)

I'll try and get some better photos of it in use for you! :)

It's brilliant thanks Daniel, it's making my life easier and the bunnies seem to love it too!

Back