• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Metal Playpens

i have got the zooplus one indoors - is really good! I have got a code for a 10% discount or you get a 10% discount for being a new customer. i also have a thread i started with a few pics in people posted - will find it.

I have the large square one from Zooplus, it has the metal roof too which is lovly and secure, it is the biggest run i have as i also have the metal octogon as some others have shown but the zooplus one is alot bigger and higher, I bought it mainly for Petey and jess as they need alot of room as Pete is an energetic bunny and loves to explore, run, jump and stand up on his tip toes, when he stands up on his back legs he has to really stretch to reach the top of the run so its great for him to have a really great stretch, Jessie isnt really one for running round as she has usually been a bit of a plodder, but since getting this new run its like it has given her a new lease on life, shes like a different rabbit, she runs around and does binkies something ive never seen her do much before, i definatly reccommend this square/rectangular run and will actually be buying another one once we move so that the other buns dont have to take turns so much.

Ill try and find/take some photos next time they are out in it.

Back