• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Metacam photo sensitivity?/ Updated, spoken to manufacturers

We always did this, but with a 180 ml bottle a 1ml syringe only reaches the metacam for the first few days then it is too low. This is why we dispensed some into a brown bottle daily to get it into the syringe, but we have stopped doing this now :wave:

Oh I see, sorry :oops: Nightmare in that case, not sure what to suggest, I guess Marie's method is the best in these circumstances. I can't even imagine what a 180ml bottle looks like! :shock: That must cost you a fortune. :cry:

Oh I see, sorry :oops: Nightmare in that case, not sure what to suggest, I guess Marie's method is the best in these circumstances. I can't even imagine what a 180ml bottle looks like! :shock: That must cost you a fortune. :cry:

Yep we get through 2 a month, our buns are a bunch of junkies :lol:

They cost around £34 each, but we can save a couple of pounds if we get written prescriptions

I suppose someone should phone Norbrook labs and tell them, on the other hand i doubt they would have got there licence for this meloxicam product

Back