• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merry Christmas RU!

I'm so sorry :cry: I've just lost my bun too. It's horrible to lose someone at Christmas, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Binky free little Poppy xxx

I'm so sorry to hear that! On Christmas Day too! Any idea why? Sending gentle hugs.

Thank you. She had a digestive problem and was on daily medication. We thought we were going to lose her about a month ago but after a £400 vet bill she pulled through. Sadly it must have just got too much for her. :cry:

How are you and Hector bearing up today?

I'm coping ok for now thank you, I don't think it's fully hit me yet to be honest. :( I feel awful for Hector though. He's lost both his friends exactly two months apart and now he looks so lonely.

He is however much more 'normal'. The past few weeks he's not been himself. Quite grumpy and not eating all his food. I think he knew Poppy was ill and was going to pass and he's been depressed...

Today he was so excited for his food and is no longer being 'grumpy'. It's strange. I don't think he's happier alone, I think he's just more content now he knows his friend is no longer in any pain. :cry:

Back