• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Men rabbit owners

My o/h had never owned bunnies before, but absolutely loves all of them now. Squidgy is his best mate :roll: and he's even able to syringe feed the buns their meds. He also now exactly what to do in any given bunny emergency.
However, he'd sooner talk on the guitar forums! He does like looking at the pictures on here.

My hubby is adamant the rabbits are mine but guess who's Max and Shaylas favourite person cos they spoil them all the time? :rolleyes:

my boyfriend and me got peanut butter and jelly jus over a year ago, i wanted rabbits but i thought he would get bored of them, but he didnt. He adores Jelly, she is by far his favorite bcus he is the only one who she wont usually 'go for'. If one of them is ill hes so worried! he doesnt see the fascination with the forum but he is bunny mad.

i dont think i cud be with sum1 who didnt like my pets. I wouldnt expect them to love them the way i do...(would be a bonus!) but theyd have to like them bcus there pretty much my children!

Theres Neil, Jeremy, Martin, Gizmo and Dan...am I missing any other RU blokes? But hey, you're not the only one!:wave:
There's Karen's Andy, and also my Rog, who although he's not an official "member", spends quite a lot of time on the forum and RR.

Back