• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Willoughby :)

I'm curious does Willoughby have the nethie death stare?

Blossom is as a guess part nethie and she definitely has it [emoji1787]

Hes adorable though even with the pee stains [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I think his original pellets from the muesli mix were closer in taste to Excel, certainly the texture and smell (to me) was similar, but I expect he'll switch plenty quick enough ;P He might come round to basil if he sees the others eat it: when he started eating mint, so did my two!

Also, yeah, that whole excited thing is normal for here as well XD Lopsy's JUST like that, or was in his younger years XD You can see why he might have had a few, uhm, accidents! At least Willoughby never fell off anything! Speaking of which, we forgot to give you his tube of sticks (like this https://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/wooden-playsticks-large) which he used to use to eat bramble from high up :love: It's his only original thing from his first house I would even keep with him [emoji38] it's a bit awkward to get out of the dog crate though which is how it got forgotten!

Yea we'll see! So is it not excel pellets in the bag then? I could just switch back to excel, tbh I never had the excess ceco issues lots of people had. We'll see!

Oh I'll get him some as he likes them, thanks :)

I'm curious does Willoughby have the nethie death stare?

Blossom is as a guess part nethie and she definitely has it [emoji1787]

Hes adorable though even with the pee stains [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I mean I think so [emoji38] I've never seen a rabbit look at me like the way he does sometimes... But then lots of the time he looks really happy to see me now, we were just in the garden with Evelyn and he was all like Hello! [emoji7]

Maybe Clementine on occasion actually, she sounds like Blossom [emoji38] it's funny, I'm not really experienced with nethies or small buns tho! [emoji38]

If you get a nethie death stare, you will know :lol: never had a bunny glare at me before:lol:

If you get a nethie death stare, you will know [emoji38] never had a bunny glare at me before[emoji38]
Clementine does all the time, I think it's just her face though, we have a compilation of just unflattering pictures of Clementine [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Yea we'll see! So is it not excel pellets in the bag then? I could just switch back to excel, tbh I never had the excess ceco issues lots of people had. We'll see!

Oh I'll get him some as he likes them, thanks :)
The little bag is a mix, must be about 60% excel by now. The big one is 100% IIRC Russel Rabbit with the weird coloured stuff and most of the oats removed :) We were feeding him so little (pellets) he would wolf down anything, Excel, pellets, crushed peas, fingers :lol: Lopsy liked the crushed peas too, but not the crushed corn :lol: Both mine liked the pellets from his mix :D Nothing wrong with a few almost-healthy treats every now and then :thumb:

Ah yes, Russel Rabbit: https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/18595-tiny-friends-farm-russel-rabbit-mix-5kg.aspx I took all the weird wheaty coloured blobs out and we binned them, we're keeping the whole oats to sow in the lawn/birdfood XD It was actually a lot more pellet-y than that picture suggests! Lopsy kept mugging me through the bars for more bits of oat/pea/corn :lol:

Graciee,
He must be a very friendly bunny to come to you for food so soon after arriving. It will be interesting to see if he, Apricot or neither are the dominant bunny in the pair. Equals would be nice.
Sending vibes for you all.

Graciee,
He must be a very friendly bunny to come to you for food so soon after arriving. It will be interesting to see if he, Apricot or neither are the dominant bunny in the pair. Equals would be nice.
Sending vibes for you all.
Yea he's not stupid, already he gets excited the minute he sees one of us [emoji38] he knows he'll get something and immediately rushes over [emoji38] he is very friendly :)

Hello Willoughby!

Love the photos, he’s so little.
I can't believe how tiny he is tbh! And then I remember he's a little bigger than a pure nethie.. And I'm just like whaaat [emoji38] I've never seen such a tiny bun inrl [emoji38]

oh that is tiny. Noodle was 1.8k (& she was a skinny bun) - she's been my tiniest

Yea when I first saw him I was like omg [emoji38] also the carrier felt basically empty [emoji38]

Is Noodle the one that had the hairdo? [emoji7]

That’s quite big [emoji38] Frosty was 1.2kg at his absolute heaviest [emoji38]
Blimey! Yeaa I'm just so used to big buns I think now [emoji38]

He eats lots of hay, but again.. I think I've been overdoing it.. I've been giving him the handful I give everybun.. But it's occurred to me that he's barely making a dent even though I see him eating it so much [emoji38] I think I know why I get through so much hay now, not only are my other three excellent hay eaters, but they're so much bigger [emoji38] there's gunna be a learning curve with his size I think, I'm just not used to it [emoji38]

I love his little brown ears [emoji7]
abe254e1f08b4da174a168cd7d67abad.jpg

Blimey! Yeaa I'm just so used to big buns I think now [emoji38]

He eats lots of hay, but again.. I think I've been overdoing it.. I've been giving him the handful I give everybun.. But it's occurred to me that he's barely making a dent even though I see him eating it so much [emoji38] I think I know why I get through so much hay now, not only are my other three excellent hay eaters, but they're so much bigger [emoji38] there's gunna be a learning curve with his size I think, I'm just not used to it [emoji38]

I love his little brown ears [emoji7]
abe254e1f08b4da174a168cd7d67abad.jpg

Yes I’ve generally had smaller bunnies. My quad were all 1.5kg or less. Fern was the biggest I’d had in a long time.

He is adorable :love:

Back