• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Willoughby :)

Graciee

Staff member
Been taking it really slow, but he's already coming up to the bars to say hi so that's really nice :)

We think the name is perfect because he seems to really love willow [emoji7] gunna keep Buttons as his middle name [emoji38]
3e60d07500cecc1dedf035ff30f6fd79.jpg
e2791a848eed6420a8663288ba88e173.jpg
3e2166764a7d1900741b7acb00290140.jpg

He is a bit pee stained somehow, Apricot keeps herself pure white, maybe Willoughby isn't about that though, we'll see! [emoji38]

Hello Willoughby Buttons, you're very cute and you seem very friendly :love: There's a very special Doe waiting to meet you :love:

Hello Willoughby Buttons, you're very cute and you seem very friendly :love: There's a very special Doe waiting to meet you :love:
I'm hoping they really like each other, they both seem pretty chill so here's hoping! He's got another week before he's 2 weeks post op tho!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but the thought of Apricot being with another bun again is everything [emoji7]

Awwww. So pleased that he is settling in well :love:
Same [emoji7] he's really sweet, I'm trying to keep my distance but be kinda around every so often and he's already started to come say hey, so I think he's a really friendly bun :D

Do you think he'll clean the pee stains off himself? [emoji38][emoji38] My only experience of this is when I took Apricot and Penelope to the vets and somebun peed and when I opened the carrier me and the vet were like what! [emoji38] Because they had orange stains all over them, but they groomed them out by the next day! And were pure white again [emoji38]

Same [emoji7] he's really sweet, I'm trying to keep my distance but be kinda around every so often and he's already started to come say hey, so I think he's a really friendly bun :D

Do you think he'll clean the pee stains off himself? [emoji38][emoji38] My only experience of this is when I took Apricot and Penelope to the vets and somebun peed and when I opened the carrier me and the vet were like what! [emoji38] Because they had orange stains all over them, but they groomed them out by the next day! And were pure white again [emoji38]

It will moult out. He is probably in moult now after his castration and due to the heat :D

Hello willoughby! You are a cute bunny and lucky to be rescued by one wonderful person and then adopted by another.

He just had op, I would not worry about pee stains that are not fresh. I wonder what vet used to clean stains.

He is going to look so perfect with Apricot . I do like a black & white rabbit, they all look kinda quirky

Hi Willoughby :wave: you are a very handsome and lucky boy, and there is a lovely young ladybun waiting meet you xx

Back