• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Willoughby :)

Yea he's not stupid, already he gets excited the minute he sees one of us [emoji38] he knows he'll get something and immediately rushes over [emoji38] he is very friendly :)
I feel we've trained him well :lol:

Yea when I first saw him I was like omg [emoji38] also the carrier felt basically empty [emoji38]
Oh he was a DELIGHT to carry around in the Catit Cabrio! Even when he moved about I didn't feel like I was about to drop him :lol: He added so little weight it was almost like I'd forgotten him :lol: All the others, they shift their weight and I'm like argh stop moving around!

His brown ears are the best :D And his whiskers! He and his brother both have awesome whiskers :D

I feel we've trained him well [emoji38]

Oh he was a DELIGHT to carry around in the Catit Cabrio! Even when he moved about I didn't feel like I was about to drop him [emoji38] He added so little weight it was almost like I'd forgotten him [emoji38] All the others, they shift their weight and I'm like argh stop moving around!

His brown ears are the best :D And his whiskers! He and his brother both have awesome whiskers :D

You definitely did [emoji38] yea I couldn't believe it, I thought it was an empty carrier [emoji38]

He's so lovely, he's really trusting tbh, so I'm some ways not nethie like at all. He let's me stroke him all over and seems to really enjoy it, he's so so sweet. Such a friendly bun. He's started having a few SS pellets in with his other pellets now and eating them like the others so I reckon he'll be okay to switch to that fully tbh. He's a little fussy food wise I've noticed [emoji38] so he eats hay well which is the main thing, loves his pellets, but only seems to like some forage - dried and fresh [emoji38] he doesn't like dandelion roots, whereas the other 3 will take your hand off for some [emoji38] he's not a fan of basil.. Dill and parsley I thought he liked or thought were okay, but now he doesn't touch them [emoji38] I've only given the teenist amount but he's just not interested [emoji38] he likes treats tho.. Obviously [emoji38]

Did he eat ribwort at yours KK? He's not a fan here [emoji38] he's been going mad for the hays though so that's the main thing! I'm not used to this though, I think having rexes and calis who are mega greedy and eat everything is very different [emoji38] oh he likes banana some got thrown at the run bars and he was there to eat/lick it [emoji38] Evelyn is probably his fav now [emoji38]

He sounds lovely. Little bunnies may eat less than big bunnies, yet they do burn a lot of energy.
They can be very smart too..
You should know Evelyn is everybuns favorite!:love:

You definitely did [emoji38] yea I couldn't believe it, I thought it was an empty carrier [emoji38]

He's so lovely, he's really trusting tbh, so I'm some ways not nethie like at all. He let's me stroke him all over and seems to really enjoy it, he's so so sweet. Such a friendly bun. He's started having a few SS pellets in with his other pellets now and eating them like the others so I reckon he'll be okay to switch to that fully tbh. He's a little fussy food wise I've noticed [emoji38] so he eats hay well which is the main thing, loves his pellets, but only seems to like some forage - dried and fresh [emoji38] he doesn't like dandelion roots, whereas the other 3 will take your hand off for some [emoji38] he's not a fan of basil.. Dill and parsley I thought he liked or thought were okay, but now he doesn't touch them [emoji38] I've only given the teenist amount but he's just not interested [emoji38] he likes treats tho.. Obviously [emoji38]

Did he eat ribwort at yours KK? He's not a fan here [emoji38] he's been going mad for the hays though so that's the main thing! I'm not used to this though, I think having rexes and calis who are mega greedy and eat everything is very different [emoji38] oh he likes banana some got thrown at the run bars and he was there to eat/lick it [emoji38] Evelyn is probably his fav now [emoji38]
Ribwort, yes, but not his favourite. Also it's probably at the seeding stage now and they've all kinda gone off it here too :lol: My two never really did dandelion roots if there was green on offer. He wouldn't eat the strawberries growing through the pen into the lawn area :roll: Haven't had a bun that wouldn't eat banana yet, although Aboleth would choose celery over it, the weirdo. Lopsy can smell it three miles away I'm sure. Willoughby never had it here but I know he got fruity treats at his first home :) And carrots, not as a main food, as treats but still too much ;P I think rabbits have things about strong tasting/smelling things, and as ours just get wild forage mainly they don't really get used to it. He was never a huge fan of lavender or rosemary, just mint! And he's turned the others on to it: I caught Lopsy IN the mint sink (it's not really a sink but similar to a Belfast sink thing) whereas 6m ago he wouldn't have touched it :lol:

Back