• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Jasper Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I remember it your support for a rescue was declined because there were conditions attached to your 'support' ??? I don't think it had anything to do with you being condescending to a rescue it was you looking for free advertising in return for your 'support'. Charity and doing good things to help less fortunate animals should have no condtions attached to it or it's kind of a bit contrived.

There were no conditions other than being regestered it was my work that asked my if we should do fundraising for a charity at easter and i suggested a rabbit rescue rather then the usual ones and to say i wanted free advertising is B***cks and you really should check threads before making acusations i also offered to put a rescues page on my site as i get 170+ hits a week so might of helped with ppl relising that there are rescues out there to adopt from.
And as for the statement that i need to advertise on here you couldnt buy them thier staying here as i have told ppl that have contacted me though my own website one even from Guernsey said she would like a red nethie and have told her the same he/she is mine and is not going anywhere.
Like ive said in the last post I PAY FOR MY ADVERTISING never do i expect anything for free ever. So i think an apology is in order here. :evil:
I have been on here for over 3yrs and have occasionaly posted pics of my bunnys never have i been so insulted to be accused of free advertisment.

I have been on here for over 3yrs and have occasionaly posted pics of my bunnys never have i been so insulted to be accused of free advertisment.

Apologies then I thought that this was the purpose of the thread. I use a lot of animal care forums and see many many posts of animals that people intend to breed that are basically being posted as a means of "putting the feelers out". If that's not what you were doing then fine.

There were no conditions other than being regestered it was my work that asked my if we should do fundraising for a charity at easter and i suggested a rabbit rescue rather then the usual ones and to say i wanted free advertising is B***cks and you really should check threads before making acusations i also offered to put a rescues page on my site as i get 170+ hits a week so might of helped with ppl relising that there are rescues out there to adopt from.
And as for the statement that i need to advertise on here you couldnt buy them thier staying here as i have told ppl that have contacted me though my own website one even from Guernsey said she would like a red nethie and have told her the same he/she is mine and is not going anywhere.
Like ive said in the last post I PAY FOR MY ADVERTISING never do i expect anything for free ever. So i think an apology is in order here. :evil:

I think your overeacting slightly I don't believe your that bothered what I think either - I am not going to apologise for my opinion and I'm not making accusations - I asked you a question - I stated that as I'd remembered - and still do, you wanted the rescue to endorse your website - this gives the general public the impression that the rescue are endorsing your business and what you do - they couldn't do that.

I think your getting upset because actually you know as well as I do that what your doing is completely selfish and unnecessary - you have no concept of the bigger picture.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion, I don't agree with bringing a rabbit in from Holland to breed from it, I don't agree with you making statements on here about your own unfortunate experiences in rescuing, which is very unlucky and not the 'norm' because it can influence other people's perception of rescuing a rabbit and I don't like your flippancy about breeding animals into a society that is already overflowing with homeless rabbits and having met a few breeders it's hardly surprising that you share the same lack of concern about that.

If you don't want to hear people disagreeing with you then tough, we are entitled to our views as are you.

Apologies then I thought that this was the purpose of the thread. I use a lot of animal care forums and see many many posts of animals that people intend to breed that are basically being posted as a means of "putting the feelers out". If that's not what you were doing then fine.

However, if that's not what she was doing, what's the point of her website link in her signature? :?
Perhaps, I'm too cynical, but I have seen so many threads of breeders showing off their new babies here! :?

Thank you Vicky for your Apology it is not my intension to sell nor to advertise on here.

Antigone
i am surprized you of all ppl to accuse me of this to as you were one of the few ppl to comfort me when Duke passed away.
My website is in all my sigs be it rabbit, dog or world of warcraft
Im happy to help anyone with rabbits and especialy hare care thats mainly why i have my site in my sigs a few ppl that have come on here as newbies have gotten hares and are not sure of thier care and have been directed to me to help them with care for them.
I also have the Times of the deaths of my most treasured pets in my siggi wat am i advertising there please tell me oh and the dragons?

Last edited:
Thank you Vicky for your Apology it is not my intension to sell nor to advertise on here.

My website is in all my sigs be it rabbit, dog or world of warcraft
Im happy to help anyone with rabbits and especialy hare care thats mainly why i have my site in my sigs a few ppl that have come on here as newbies have gotten hares and are not sure of thier care and have been directed to me to help them with care for them.

Excuse me I have nothing to apologise to you for and I think I will leave it to your conscience to decide if what you do is decent honest and 'in the interests' of your animals - it's a free society at the moment as there is no legislation protecting rabbits so there's little more I can say. Don't be under any illusions that I don't know exactly what your doing and I will not apologise for making my opinions regarding rabbit welfare known.

Excuse me I have nothing to apologise to you for and I think I will leave it to your conscience to decide if what you do is decent honest and 'in the interests' of your animals - it's a free society at the moment as there is no legislation protecting rabbits so there's little more I can say. Don't be under any illusions that I don't know exactly what your doing and I will not apologise for making my opinions regarding rabbit welfare known.

Quite frankly I normally stay out of arguements but you are just been plain rude and obnoxious- There are MANY members on here who have rabbits from breeders and Numerous Breeders. Your point was made, you dont need to turn the thread in to an argument, or insult other people.

Quite frankly I normally stay out of arguements but you are just been plain rude and obnoxious- There are MANY members on here who have rabbits from breeders and Numerous Breeders. Your point was made, you dont need to turn the thread in to an argument, or insult other people.

Blah blah blah my two rescue bunnies are saying wateva - there are lots of beautiful rescue rabbits - the rabbits on this thread are beautiful too but, rescue bunnies make fab pets aswell.

Yeah we is watching you............................:lol:

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

:love::love::love: sneaking your gorgeous buns in there Vicki :D

he is a lovely bunny :love::love:. I'm not going to repeat what others have said but I agree with Vicki, pigsforlife and bunnyaddict. Think their points were well-made and unoffensive, there was nothing personal, people are entitled to their opinions :wave:

Blah blah blah my two rescue bunnies are saying wateva - there are lots of beautiful rescue rabbits - the rabbits on this thread are beautiful too but, rescue bunnies make fab pets aswell.

Yeah we is watching you............................:lol:

Alittle immature dont you think and a bit Legaly Blonde with the wateva comment :lol:
no one has denied that rescue buns can make nice pets i only stated that i had bad luck with the 2 i had and it had made me wary in future just like it would if i got some bunnys with problems from a breeder i wouldnt go to them again.
for the we is watching you dont worry i have my 2 angels already dont need another 2.

Alittle immature dont you think and a bit Legaly Blonde with the wateva comment :lol:
no one has denied that rescue buns can make nice pets i only stated that i had bad luck with the 2 i had and it had made me wary in future just like it would if i got some bunnys with problems from a breeder i wouldnt go to them again.
for the we is watching you dont worry i have my 2 angels already dont need another 2.

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry who is personally insulting??? It was an appropriate response to the contradictatory post I was replying to deliberately immature :p

I don't get what you mean by this??:?

:love::love::love: sneaking your gorgeous buns in there Vicki :D

he is a lovely bunny :love::love:. I'm not going to repeat what others have said but I agree with Vicki, pigsforlife and bunnyaddict. Think their points were well-made and unoffensive, there was nothing personal, people are entitled to their opinions :wave:

Honestly I tell you these rescue bunnies are so intelligent - I'd started typing a reply turned my back for one second and they'd posted their pics on there and submitted it - I've told them off !:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back