• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meat bunnies

What matters here is the fact youve really gave these buns a shot at life...for that I thank you. :) Glad the collars are gone. I would reccomend microchipping for ID purposes. You seem to be doing a great job here. Keep posting xx

This^^^^

Lucky bunnies :love::love:

Firstly, thank you for rescuing these rabbits. Secondly, your shed and run set up is AMAZING for them. Even if they grow to be big giants they will have plenty of room. Thirdly... Ohhhhh my gosh they are SO CUTE.

As they grow up you will see their personalities shine through and you can hopefully begin to understand why we are all so rabbit crazy on this forum!

Firstly, thank you for rescuing these rabbits. Secondly, your shed and run set up is AMAZING for them. Even if they grow to be big giants they will have plenty of room. Thirdly... Ohhhhh my gosh they are SO CUTE.

As they grow up you will see their personalities shine through and you can hopefully begin to understand why we are all so rabbit crazy on this forum!

Absolutely this!

Thank you for the support everyone. The bunnies are doing just fine.

I am from Canada, and the meat bunny farms are usually small farms for local sale. :C

Back