• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and my bunny crew- professional shoot. New Pic post 42

Those are amazing! :shock::love:
I love the black and white of Dopey 1. I used to hate b&w photography. Thought, 'what a waste...where's the joy of the color?' But after reading about how it brings much more detail than color photographs I have to agree.
They are all beautiful though. :) What a wonderful thing to do.
I always wish I had more pix of me with my furbabies. And how on earth did you get all three lop bunnies to sit so still in your arms like that?? :shock: I can't get Mimzy to hold still for me for two seconds!

Thanks guys :)

I always wish I had more pix of me with my furbabies. And how on earth did you get all three lop bunnies to sit so still in your arms like that?? :shock: I can't get Mimzy to hold still for me for two seconds!

All three love their pick up cuddles, and they all get them every day, so, I guess, with me cuddling them, and them all being cuddled together, this was just bliss. They sat there for ages, just enjoying the fuss and attention. We didn't dare try it with any of the other groups, that would have been a disaster!

Wow... well I think I know what I want for my birthday. :D

It was my 30th prezzie and it was SO worth it. Go for it :D

DSC_2987aweb2.jpg

(I don't know what Wish is doing)

Another fab pic! :love: what have you done to your arm though? :( x

It just covers all my scars. I debated having it without it because my bunnies don't judge me on what I look like and they are the only ones who see it as it is, but my arm is pretty deformed and i couldn't quite bring myself to do that and be immortalised like that forever more. Maybe one day I'll photoshop a real arm on myself :lol:

It just covers all my scars. I debated having it without it because my bunnies don't judge me on what I look like and they are the only ones who see it as it is, but my arm is pretty deformed and i couldn't quite bring myself to do that and be immortalised like that forever more. Maybe one day I'll photoshop a real arm on myself :lol:

Aww :( x

you are a tiger, your scars are your stripes.
Beautiful pic you are looking great :) and the buns.
One day you'll feel you can be without the covering for your arm but only when you're ready.
xxxxxxx

Another excellent photo! :D
There are no professional photographers here that would set up such a shoot or I would definitely have a few taken. I'm hoping if we wind up moving back to the lower 48 I can see about having a few done there, but that will be awhile.
For now it's just me and my cellphone camera....:lol:

Back