• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Max is very quiet this evening :( u/d Seems ok this morning :)

My Mimzy was unusually quiet last night to the point I picked him up to be sure he was okay and his response was to flick his feet at me and go find somewhere else to lay down again (he's becoming a very deep sleeper in the afternoons), and yet this morning he was his usual ornery self, tossing his litter box and anything else he could get his teeth in to wake me with.

Sending vibes that whatever this is passes soon. (((((((((((Max))))))))))))))))))
Btw, love the pic of him snoozing in the little tunnel. :)

Thankyou, he is such an amazing character its unbelievable :love:
113_0254.jpg

Hes just in his tray nomming some hay with Charlotte. I went to the toilet a moment ago and he followed me in as usual which is a good sign. Didnt dig and nibble at my feet like normal though, just popped in and popped out again :(

Ah look at him, so adorable. At least Max is eating. Really really hope he is fine tomorrow. Mega vibes for Max. xxx

Well so far this morning Max seems ok, hes his usual rude obnoxious self. Attacjed my feet in the loo, binkied out next to me, gobbled his pellets and is now enjoying some fresh hay :D
All very strange, he must have just been tired? Maybe its a sign his moult is on its way.
Thankyou again for your magicRU vibes :love:
I will keep a close eye on himtoday, but hopefully my lads back to normal :D

I'm so pleased for you both.:D Well done Max.
I understand your fear of stasis so well Gemmapookie. It could well be that the water was exactly what was needed to prevent something more serious. Well done. :thumb:

Poor Max, I hope it was just a sleepy evening and that's the end of the episode! Floppy has his paws crossed anyway.

Back