• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marley With No Name

How would you rather this happened?

• I would like to purchase a raffle ticket in hopes of winning the book

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would prefer to be able to buy the book

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • i dont mind

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
tues 2nd? thats good for me.

will prob take 2 hours ish once ive got everything set up and buns are settled, gotta give them time to explore, chew, and dig in my photo set b there happy! :roll::lol:

tues 2nd? thats good for me.

will prob take 2 hours ish once ive got everything set up and buns are settled, gotta give them time to explore, chew, and dig in my photo set b there happy! :roll::lol:

Tuesday the second is fine for me too :) I'll PM you closer to the time to get your address. Bugsy will need time to settle as she is moody madam when travelling! :roll::lol:

Thanks for doing this Sarah, its such a lovely idea, and i loved your story when i read it. :)

Skittles says thank you :D

I would definately buy a copy :D Love reading, especially this sorta thing :wave: hope all goes well xxx

Missy that's so cool you're publishing your book!! I loved your story and I would definitely buy a copy :D

ooo yay!

it will be different too so its better than reading it online cus that was a rough draft.

i will be ordering 15 copies x

If I miss that thread tomorrow just put me on the reserve list anyway cause I know I want one :lol:

Back