• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Major Tom-HE'S MADE IT!!!

Christabel says that The Major's teeth are growing at right angles to his gums and poking into his cheek :shock: :cry: So its not spurs but the entire tooth- body that are causing problems. This has all occured in FOUR WEEKS :shock:
Donna assisted in the proceedure and she said Major Tom squeeled under the gas :cry: Very upsetting for all to hear but is often happens when just gas is used.
I can collect Major Tom this afternoon. Thank you for all the vibes :D

Janex

Glad he's ok. :) I'm sure he'll soon forget being scared under the gas. Aparently it's quite common, cos it smells so bad that it scares them.

Yay!! Good on you Major Tom!! I hate the dentist too so I'm not surprised he wasn't happy about it! Give him a squidge for me.x

Hooray for Major Tom, Christabel and her assistant! I hope he settles down OK. Did she remove the offending toofie?

Adam

Back