• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

M6(junction 10/11) to Solihull

Thanks to everyone..I think Tim's journey is sorted. I'm off to celebrate with half a ton of chocolate now!!

I think you read my mind :lol::lol::lol: I can leave work from about 4:30 and I guess its about 20 mins/half an hours to yours from 5 ways although I was wondering about popping into that giant asda near you to get some shopping in first (I don't think I could take Tim to the super market, he might eat all the carrots)

oh don't do that...the choice the choice. Given I know where the asda is in relation to you, safety says go with that one.

I can't believe I'm talking about supermarkets again. People will assume all I do is think about food...........actually.................they might be right.

Chloe, do you want me to drop little tim off at you as soon as I get back or he can go in the spare hutch and run till you can pick him up/me drop him off. What are your shifts?

I was like :shock: I don't remember offering to do a bunny run recently.

How is not so TIny Tim Hilda?

He's now living up to his name in that he's tiny! I continued the feeding regime that Jill had him on and he's a perfect weight now, and is very happy part of the outdoor trio. At feeding tiime he's very much at the bottom of the pecking order but we've worked out a system between us whereby as soon as F&B chase him off from the pile of pellets he skidaddles upstairs for his own private ration!!:lol:

aw bless......honey chases rosie off her pellets to but she's like a little featherweight boxer, she nips in and out & eventually gets her man.

Back