• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

M6 Junc 15 to junc 9 on sunday the 8th/ SORTED

Hi, If you are sure that would be great. I'm available anytime on that day so Liz I'll await your instructions. I'll pm both of you my mobile number once we know what's happening. Sue:wave:

Wow, thank you. we are pretty flexible with times too so will speak to Sue who has bunnies to see what time she can be at keele services and take it from there.

I will update here when I know more and will make sure everyone has the numbers and info they need.

Thank you again :D

Ok Sue can get the bunnies to Keele services for 11 am

Junction 3 appears to be just over and hour away :? so should we say approx 12.30 to allow time for hand over and traffic?

And then we meet Susieb1 at junction 15 of M1 at around 1.15/ 1.30pm :?

Does that sound about right to everyone?

If so then if suzibunbun can swap numbers and car details with Mrsgibbo and organise where abouts in the services you are meeting.

And Mrsgibbo and susieb1 can swap number/car details and arrange where exactly they are meeting.

I shall speak to Steve in the morning to ask the best place to meet Susieb1 and will be in touch with number/car etc shortly.

thanks again everyone, you are all stars :love:

All fine by me. I know Steve is familiar with Northampton but I did a bunny run last month and met the people just off jctn 15 - turn right at roundabout onto A45 to Northampton and literally about 100 yards off of the roundabout on the left is a lay by next to The Hilton Hotel. That could be a good place. Let me know anyway. Best wishes. Sue :wave:

All fine by me. I know Steve is familiar with Northampton but I did a bunny run last month and met the people just off jctn 15 - turn right at roundabout onto A45 to Northampton and literally about 100 yards off of the roundabout on the left is a lay by next to The Hilton Hotel. That could be a good place. Let me know anyway. Best wishes. Sue :wave:

Will pass the message on to Steve. he works at junction 15a so he will know more than me :wave:

Steve is fine with that, have pm'd you details :wave:

Just need confirmation that Mrs Gibbo can do her time slot and we are sorted :)

Hello everyone :wave:

OK, I hope I manage to cover everything here ... :shock:

Suzibunbun - thank you for your phone number and car details. Also thank you for mentioning re. travel boxes and I hadn't even thought of that! I have two so will put them both in my car Saturday evening. I'll see you on Keele Services (southbound) around 11am. (I'll send you phone number and car details in a mo).

Susieb1 - From M6 southbound, I'll be taking the first exit off the roundabout at J3 (signposted for Nuneaton - A444). Assuming it'll be the 3rd exit if you're coming up the M6 northbound. There's a laybay just off that exit from the roundabout, I'll wait there. (I'll send you my car details in a mo - I'll probably be the only car there though! You should already have my mobile number.) Aiming to be at that layby just off M6 J3 around 12.30pm ... may even treat myself to a run on the M6 Toll to try and avoid traffic around the M5/M6 interchange. :D

If I've forgotten/missed anything then let me know.

Take care
MrsGibbo

Thank you so much Mrsgibbo.

I will contact everyone on Saturday to make sure everything is still in place.

I can't thank you all enough for your help :wave:

:wave: Liz, How about a picture of the 2 girls being collected so the transport gang will recognise them!!:lol::lol::lol:

And if they don't make it to the M6 J3 rendevouz point then I may have just decided to take them home with me :lol:

Where is their final destination? Are they special needs bunnies? i.e. Do I need extra towels in the travel boxes etc?

See you all soon :D

And if they don't make it to the M6 J3 rendevouz point then I may have just decided to take them home with me :lol:

Where is their final destination? Are they special needs bunnies? i.e. Do I need extra towels in the travel boxes etc?

See you all soon :D

They are coming to Bedfordshire, one is disabled but manages fine as far as I know :)

Back