• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

M6 Junc 15 to junc 9 on sunday the 8th/ SORTED

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help with this on a sunday at all please. Steve is willing to travel up as fas as Keele services junct 15/16 of M6 but of course is anyone can get them any further down we would be extremely grateful :D

We have now had an offer from junct 9 of M6 down the M1 which will really help us. But this now means we need bunny to get from Chester to junc 9 of M6 if anyone can help, thank you

Last edited:
Can anyone help with this on a sunday at all please. Steve is willing to travel up as fas as Keele services junc 15/16 of M6 but of course is anyone can get them any further down we would be extremely grateful :D

i can take him on and board him till you have someone to go further i dont know whats going on money wise as to going any further for you..

Hi I'm in Northampton so if it was a weekend I wouldn't mind helping. I could do say either JCTN 1 of M6 (Rugby) to you Liz or go a bit further up M6 and come down to JCTN 15 of M1 which is where I am.:wave:

Hi I'm in Northampton so if it was a weekend I wouldn't mind helping. I could do say either JCTN 1 of M6 (Rugby) to you Liz or go a bit further up M6 and come down to JCTN 15 of M1 which is where I am.:wave:

If you could get a little higher we would be happy to come to junc 15 of M1 :)

Let me know how far you can go and we will try to sort that end out :)

Thank you

Looking at the map, I'd say Junction9 of M6. That's about an hour and half from me I think. Hope this helps! :wave:

Right it seems that from us to up the m1 is sorted for next sunday8th as is Chester to Keele :)

susieb1 are you around next sunday?

missfloppyears are you able to do the M6 from keele services to junction 9 at all?

Right it seems that from us to up the m1 is sorted for next sunday8th as is Chester to Keele :)

susieb1 are you around next sunday?

missfloppyears are you able to do the M6 from keele services to junction 9 at all?
We cant im afraid seeing as jobcentre have faffed us around with money if things change i will let you know:)

can anyone do from Keele services on the M6 to junc 9 next sunday? The rest of the journey is pretty much sorted, just have this final piece missing

I can do Keele to M6 J9 ...

:wave:

Hello! I'm a newbie here and heard about RU earlier today at Fat Fluffs. I normally "reside" over at Golden Bunnies but hope it's OK to have a foot in both camps. :)

I live about 5 mins from M6 J9 so would be more than happy to help with this bit of the journey. I understand if you prefer not to as I'm a complete newbie, but the offer is there if you need it.

Best wishes. MrsGibbo.

:wave:

Hello! I'm a newbie here and heard about RU earlier today at Fat Fluffs. I normally "reside" over at Golden Bunnies but hope it's OK to have a foot in both camps. :)

I live about 5 mins from M6 J9 so would be more than happy to help with this bit of the journey. I understand if you prefer not to as I'm a complete newbie, but the offer is there if you need it.

Best wishes. MrsGibbo.

Hi there and welcome :wave:

Thank you so much for your kind offer, I will pass it on to Sue who has the bunnies at her end and will be traveling down to keele services with them :)

I am also waiting to here from Susieb1 to see if she is actually available next sunday to collect from junc 9.

I will be in touch shortly, thanks again x

Standing by! *where's the saluting icon when you want it?*

I can go further down the M6 too if you need it.

MrsGibbo.

I can go up to jctn 9 if need be but won't argue if you want to come down a bit further. I don't want to put too much on you.:wave:

Fab, will let you two battle it out over meet up points and once we have an agreement i will check what times people can do and cross fingers that it all meets up OK.

Then I will post form arrangements :wave:

Hello again :wave:

I'm happy to do Keele to M6 J3 (Coventry/Nuneaton junction).

Just tell me where I need to be and when. :)

Do I need to PM my mobile number to anyone for on the day (assuming I'll be used). Shall I just keep an eye on here for further details as and when?

Best wishes.

(P.S. I can do anytime as I'm literally "Billy no mates"! :lol:)

Back