• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost bunny handed to me tonight.....He is now back home :-) 14/10 PICS ADDED! & Video

yeah its great we are in the same road...kinda nice to know another bunny lives just there and he has visited me!:lol::love: He is ever so small..Im so used to my lops! very cute!

Aww! He's such a cutie! :love: So glad Bugsy has a loving home to go back to :) Well done for helping him and for giving so much good advice :) I hope we'll be seeing Bugsy's owner on here soon! :)

He is so cute, How lucky is he that he ended up having a holiday with you and his owner was found.:love:

Such a sweet little fellow, and so pleased he has a loving owner that seems willing to learn. :thumb:

thanks all...I hope she joins too....she is really lovely & of course Bugsy adorable....we may get to see more of them both!:wave:

What a lovely 'all's well that ends well' kind of story.
Hope Bugsy's owner stays in touch & keeps you as her 'bunny mentor'.
Maybe she could join RU?

What a lovely 'all's well that ends well' kind of story.
Hope Bugsy's owner stays in touch & keeps you as her 'bunny mentor'.
Maybe she could join RU?

yeah - she may - I told her about RU and wrote the info down for her...you never know...;):p

Back