• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H :-( Updated 23rd Oct

Oh no I'm sorry Lord H has been unwell [emoji17] But I'm really pleased to hear that he is doing better now. Sending lots of vibes for a continued recovery xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord H had another minor seizure during the night. We think it is because he is currently febrile due to an infection he also has. Thankfully this time he recovered from the seizure quickly and he is now somewhat brighter within himself.

Thank you for the ongoing support xx

I'm sorry that he's had another seizure during the night, but it's also good to hear that he's a bit brighter. You must be feeling exhausted :(

Sending more gentle vibes for him and lots of hugs for you. I hope he becomes more himself as the day goes on.

I'm glad he's feeling brighter, sorry to hear he had another seizure though :cry: sending lots more vibes and hugs xx

I'm so sorry I've missed that Lord H has been ill, but you know you always have my support and any and all healing vibes I can muster are on their way for His Lordship. (((((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))) xxxxxxx

Back