• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H, NEVER do This to me Again...................

Oh I would've died on the spot! :shock: I agree that only a weird cat (like mine) would normally strike that pose. (Often he hangs over edges of things with his head straight down and looks like a very seasick sailor.)

Yes, perhaps a bigger chair is in order...or maybe one of those Ikea beds? :thumb:
It's a wonder he didn't go right over onto the floor on his head! :shock: I would've thought gravity would take over at that angle. :shock:

I must admit initially I really did think that something awful had happened, but thankfully it soon became obvious that Lord H was breathing and dreaming ! His little feet were twitching away and he also 'talks' in his sleep so there were some Herbs dream buzzes and squeaks too.

Lord H's brain is obviously wired up all wrong as he does have quite a few totally unique and very un-Rabbit like characteristics. I think if he were to have been my first ever Rabbit I would have the totally wrong idea of what Rabbit behaviour is like. I dont think Lord H has read any of the books covering that topic !

I must admit initially I really did think that something awful had happened, but thankfully it soon became obvious that Lord H was breathing and dreaming ! His little feet were twitching away and he also 'talks' in his sleep so there were some Herbs dream buzzes and squeaks too.

Lord H's brain is obviously wired up all wrong as he does have quite a few totally unique and very un-Rabbit like characteristics. I think if he were to have been my first ever Rabbit I would have the totally wrong idea of what Rabbit behaviour is like. I dont think Lord H has read any of the books covering that topic !

I find that as remarkable as his unconventional sleeping positions! :D
My bunnies are pretty much silent unless they are thumping danger signals. :?

Hmm, usually rabbits REST their heads in weird positions, not hang them off things! Maybe he thinks he's a cat? Lopsy does a lot of cat-things (sleeping with his legs in the air, squeezing into tight spaces, jumping on miniscule ledges, climbing the hay racks, headbutting for attention...) and he's not the brightest bunny either...? Correlation or coincidence?! :lol:

Can you tell us more about his un-rabbit characteristics? I am very curious. What a very special bun he is.

Can you tell us more about his un-rabbit characteristics? I am very curious. What a very special bun he is.

He hums to himself when having fun running around the room.

He goes hump crazy when having his tail groomed !!

He 'asks' for his warm peppermint tea and AviproPLus every morning at 6am and every evening at 6.30pm. He runs up and down his enclosure, periscope begs and if that fails I get the looooooooooooooong stare treatment !

He is obsessed with sitting on the stairs

That's just a few examples !!

Gee whiz, what an angle! :shock: I know rabbits can sometimes sleep in odd positions, but how on earth he managed that I don't know. He looks totally liquid.

Bloody hell, that's a mighty flop. Would scare the life out of me the would.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

He 'asks' for his warm peppermint tea and AviproPLus every morning at 6am and every evening at 6.30pm. He runs up and down his enclosure, periscope begs and if that fails I get the looooooooooooooong stare treatment !

Thanks Jane, how wonderful to hear more. What a superstar he is :love::love::love:

He sounds like such a character... Even if he does give heart attacks with laying like this, I wondered if he did it on purpose so he got treats.. or heard you coming then was like QUICK strike a pose ;)

Gorgeous bunny too!

Ohh are bunnies allowed peppermint tea?
Don't go telling Poppy that, im ways having to shoo her away from my cup because she tries to drink whatever is in it!

Back