• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lop bunny photo wanted

Unfortunately only one of my babies is a lop and the other is an uppy-ear too. Haven't added the pic separately - I think some of the best pics we have of them are the ones in my signature block below......

There have been some great pics of peoples buns, but has anyone mastered the art of getting that perfect shot of their 2 (or more!) buns when relaxing in that uber-chilled-out pose. Having moved house our 2 just luurrvvvee being able to flop out in the new dining room. They have some fab poses but as soon as I grab the camera - they move!!

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to all of you who took the time to share your lovely pictures! I sent some off to my designer but sadly none were suitable. It is so difficult to get just the right one because it has to be changed into an image and has to have the full bunny in just the right pose, lighting ect! I did enjoy looking at them and I am always looking for pictures to include in my magazine so your always welcome to send them along to bunnymadmagazine@hotmail.co.uk

charliejack.jpg

DSC_7363.jpg

charlie.jpg

Pictures394.jpg

I know one has a Nethie in it but hope they help.
x

hi
thanks for yet more lovely pictures!! I have decided to put this project on hold for the moment as i have a couple of other designs being made as we speak.
What I would like to say though is seeing this wonderful standard of photos i must urge you all to enter a photo competition i will be running in the next issue of bunny Mad Magazine in April. I haven't put all the details/prizes together yet but it's going to be called "make your bunny a star" and you must all enter!!!!!thanks to everybunny
love Lisa and the buns

not sure if these are anygood
picss018.jpg

IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/classic764/holdingbun.jpg[/IMG]
holly.jpg

Back