• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a single male bunny in Dorset

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Gushoneybungirl

Hello! I am seeking a single male bunny in the Dorset (England) area to pair with my 3 year old dwarf lop, Hoppity. Sadly, my boy bunny, Bouncy, died suddenly a few weeks ago, leaving us all devestated :-( Ideally I'd like to find a small to medium sized neutered male bun, up to about 4 years old, with a nice friendly nature, (I have a little girl who does like to handle the bunnies a lot). I'd love to give a new home to a bunny in need, and he could be absolutely assured of much love, cuddles, attention and a very high standard of care. I am a trustee for a local animal rehoming centre (we only have girl buns a the moment!) and an experienced Bunny Mummy. If anyone does know of a suitable bun in Dorset or the surrounding area, please do get in touch. You can email me on gushoneybungirl@yahoo.oc.uk
Thanks ever so much!

Hi
I volunteer at the RSPCA at Kingston Maurward, near Dorchester and we have loads of bunnies looking for new homes and all the time. So do the Margaret Green foundation and also there is a big RSPCA at Ashley Heath. Hope this helps?

Back