• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lookety look look

They all say ASAP for the breeding ones, very dodgey! I'm not being funny but how can she sensibly hand rear bunnies and puppies, and take in pregnant animals and breed etc, she's spreading herself too thin! And the amasing oppotunity for a young enthuiast......scary!

If it wasn't for tha fact she needs someone on a Sat I'd offer to 'help' her just so that I could get in there and see whats going on! :shock:

raven_guest said:
I wouldn't, you know you'd end up coming home with armfuls of buns!

:roll: :roll: Hmmm.. hadn't thought of that!! I do have a spare 5ft double hutch and 2 indoor cages though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The worst thing is she says she will take unweaned rabbits as if taking them away from their Mum and hand rearing them is ok :x :x :x :x That is quite different than taking an orphaned litter :cry: :cry:

im sorry but, dogs?, guineapigs?, rabbits?, budgies?, hamsters?

porbably a pet shop looking to make some money
or some idiot trying to start up a pet shop/puppy farm :evil: :evil:
no way is she a rescue, far from it!!!

Hold on....she wants a pregnant dog, pregnant or young hamsters (syrians or dwarves), fertile bird eggs, baby and female adult gps and baby rabbits!

There is seriously somthing wrong here!

Also, look at the dog add, she wants a pregnant, pedigree dog that is under 3yrs....anyone who breeds a pedigree is most likely not going to want to just give them away......oh I don't know but I wouldn't dismiss the snakefood theory or else extreme animal hoarding.

am i reading it wrong or is the neutered dog she refers to in 2 ads is the same one she is advertising at stud in another? i am confused!
and asking for a pregnant collie/retriever in one and then an unspayed female in another :?

Shell said:
Angie65 said:

:oops:

Not sure if i've done the right thing as Ive only been a bunny mummy for the last 3 weeks so am hardly the most experienced bunny owner but I contacted the lady about the 2 little bunnies above and she is bringing them over to me at the weekend.

She said she is having some building work done at home starting next week and needs them out of the way as soon as possible.

I will find a nice home for them in my garden. Their present hutch and run comes with the buns. It looks a bit on the small side so I will be finding them an alternative :thumb:

Michelle
Well done, those photo's are worrying, the very green water bottle and what looks like a packet of cat food in with them. The hutch looks dirty too :( I'm sure you will look after them much better than they have been.

am i reading it wrong or is the neutered dog she refers to in 2 ads is the same one she is advertising at stud in another? i am confused!

Lol yeh! It seems so! She says in the 'wanted' ads that she has only one other dog, and he's castrated.

And this appears to be exactly the same dog she offering for stud in the other! Offering a castrated dog for stud? How on earth would that work??!? :shock:

Crickey!! any more news on this person? All sounds so weird and scary. I wish I lived nearby I would offer to help out too just to see what's going on!

Back