• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look! Look!! Look!U/D new vid post 32

I've got some megazorb now if Andy wants to pick up another bag..

OMG Hilda :oops::oops: Andy has just said " oh bloody hell I owe Hilda for the last bag and I've forgotten to drop it off :oops:
So so sorry Hilda :oops: Yes would luv another bag pls and he'll drop the money off Mon.

OMG Hilda :oops::oops: Andy has just said " oh bloody hell I owe Hilda for the last bag and I've forgotten to drop it off :oops:
So so sorry Hilda :oops: Yes would luv another bag pls and he'll drop the money off Mon.

:lol::lol:No he didn't forget... When he picked up the 1st bag he said he'd drop off the money, but I told him to hang on till he collected the second bag:)

You know you are welcome any time Sandra. We could go for a thai after the bunny cuddle and cuppa!!

New pic.

Here they are this morning. We gave them 30 mins of garden time this afternoon and they loved it. We'll build up the time slowly as they've never been on grass in their lives!
DSC00805.jpg

DSC05360.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, how sad they have never seen grass until now. Mine don't know how lucky they are :roll:

They really are beautiful. Has Rog done his bunny whispering yet?

Can't think about food at the moment Hilda, just been to the chinese with my Mum for an "all you can eat" buffet and feel really sick now. :oops:

There is a duathlon on at the racecourse by you next week (Sunday) and Carl is considering it I think. If he goes I could call in for a cuppa if you are around.

Hey..that'd be great! As far as I know we are in I'll just check that we haven't a dance workshop then..it's some Sunday in October

Why, oh why has Photobucket changed it's resizing system..I just can't get it right now. I've resized in the album, but the pics haven't changed on here!!

:lol::lol:No he didn't forget... When he picked up the 1st bag he said he'd drop off the money, but I told him to hang on till he collected the second bag:)

Phew :oops: that's okay then.. He'll pop one day this week for the other bag and the money.

Back