• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Locksley (taken too soon) - one year tomorrow :-(

Gorgeous pictures Lisa, I miss Locksley and hes not even my bun, he is so special :love:
Love the one in the little blue hat

((hugsss))

Such a special boy Lisa! You know how I felt about him, I said it often enough. It's just not fair when they are taken so young is it. He was two I think wasn't he just like my Honey who I lost yesterday. I know we have to look back at the good times we had and what great lives we gave them. Take care xxxx

Such a special boy Lisa! You know how I felt about him, I said it often enough. It's just not fair when they are taken so young is it. He was two I think wasn't he just like my Honey who I lost yesterday. I know we have to look back at the good times we had and what great lives we gave them. Take care xxxx

just under 2years he would of been 2 on 23rd october :cry::cry: re-reading through all his messages made me cry, i think of him everysingle day x

He was a real treasure of a bunny, much missed on RU. :love:

Thank you for sharing these extra photos of your handsome boy. xxx

He was a real treasure of a bunny, much missed on RU. :love:

Thank you for sharing these extra photos of your handsome boy. xxx

thanks :love: im just glad part of his charateristics rubbed off onto mabel and now she comforts me, if it wasn't for her when he had died,
i would of given up on bunnies maybe even myself x

one whole year tomorrow without my special boy, simply the best :cry::cry::cry: i would give anything to cuddle you locks and have your front paws lying accross my legs while on my bed, for the whole year i've never forgot about you never will, think of you everyday, you where one in a million xxx

Last edited:
Just wanted to post some comforting (((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))
Can't believe it's a year. But he'll always be in your heart.

today went and bought you a new plant locksley, t had to be blue like you hope you love it, its called veronica 'Royal Candles' thought it fitting name, ie candles shining over you, tidied up the bunny resting place, and hope you like it

003-34.jpg

001-44.jpg

002-36.jpg

008-23.jpg

009-24.jpg

I can't believe it has been a year since Locksley went to the bridge :cry::cry:
I am sure he will be very pleased with your choice of plant for him
Hugs to you and hope you are having fun Locksley xxxxx

shocked!

I've been away from the forum for about a year. I can't believe you lost him! I used to watch out for your postings of him.
I'm so sorry for your loss. He was just on loan to you.... and they wanted him back. :cry:

I've been away from the forum for about a year. I can't believe you lost him! I used to watch out for your postings of him.
I'm so sorry for your loss. He was just on loan to you.... and they wanted him back. :cry:

:cry: thanks, i miss hm everyday, my other rabbits a felt sad when they left but they had long lives, i feel i was robbed of having a long life loving the best id ever had

There really must of been other plans for Locksley maybe even to be with your Gran dad. Julie sends a nose rub to you.

Back