• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Locksley (taken too soon) - one year tomorrow :-(

why is it getting worse and not better, ive cried all evening, i wjust want you back locksley, mabel has been comforting me today sat on my knee, but you should be there, and head butting me to stroke you, to take the sleep from your eyes, to just cuddle you and you not mind

i keep tortuing myself, if i did something wrong, although vets and vet nurses told me i did all i could and that you where the best cared for rabbit they known at their surgery, they said they could always tell as all my bunnies are soo clean, up to date with vaccinations, well groomed, and nails clipped etc

i wish you could come back, why you where taken away too soon, why nothing happens to those rabbits in hutches unvacinated etc

but nan said if she was a rabbit and had a choice between a short happy life or a long unhappy one, she would of chosen yours anytime :cry:

my happy little bouncy boy, never still, you lived life to the full, before grandad got ill with lung cancer, i remember his words about you he said ' he's a happy little soul isn;t he', now your with grandad to chear him up as the same way you lit my life up

my happy little bouncy boy, never still, you lived life to the full, before grandad got ill with lung cancer, i remember his words about you he said ' he's a happy little soul isn;t he', now your with grandad to chear him up as the same way you lit my life up

Maybe that's why, maybe you're granddad was lonely x

Sorry Lisa, you will have days when you miss him like crazy, you will see things that make you remember him, at the moment it is painful but one day you will be able to remember him without it hurting so much, you are doing really well and staying stong for little Mabel and it sounds like she is staying strong for you too

We always question and analyse things when we lose somebody we love, it is all part of the grief, he was a lucky boy to have such a caring lovely home, your nan is right his life was short but it was filled with joy, he only ever knew happiness, he had more joy in his short lifetime than lots of bunnies have during their life

Hugs

Sorry Lisa, you will have days when you miss him like crazy, you will see things that make you remember him, at the moment it is painful but one day you will be able to remember him without it hurting so much, you are doing really well and staying stong for little Mabel and it sounds like she is staying strong for you too

We always question and analyse things when we lose somebody we love, it is all part of the grief, he was a lucky boy to have such a caring lovely home, your nan is right his life was short but it was filled with joy, he only ever knew happiness, he had more joy in his short lifetime than lots of bunnies have during their life

Hugs

yes i know, at nans today mabel was running around, she walked past where he used to suddenly run to then flop down :cry: i had his image of him flopped out there near shed, and also near nans golden goose ornament :cry:

reality is kicking in, that he isn't here no more, thought about you all day locksley :cry: :love: and cannot believe it will be a whole month ive been without you on tuesday :cry:

petplan didn;t help with letter of your last payment being declined by my bank which it would of as i cancelled your policy as you had gone, and part of the letter made me feel real sad with what it said, about continuing your policy then i can enjoy your companionship :cry: when vets had told them you had gone and i had cancelled my policy for you :cry:

Oh my gosh, I have just seen this and am so so sorry to hear about Locksley. I remember when you got him and I was so jealous as he was such a beautiful fluffly bundle of bunny. I know words don't help but I am very sorry for your loss.

RIP Locksley, sweet dreams little man xxx

I too have only just seen this. Sending tons of hugs to you - how sad to read this! I can't believe it. It only seems five minutes since you were showing us pics of him as a tiny bunny. :cry: xx

Thinking of you.

found this had done last year :cry::cry: my beautiful locksley

007-11.jpg

Back