• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Location,Location,Location..Revisited (it is rabbit related!)

Hmm I watched in on 4OD just now and it was definately the same one, but the door was still on the cage; it was just open, then when they were going out of the house it showed a zoom out of that room and the door had been closed with Phil bunny inside :(.

:shock: i clearly missed that bit. Must admit, i was trying to stop Biscuit chewing my belt whilst watching it, he is such a distraction :shock::lol:

:shock: i clearly missed that bit. Must admit, i was trying to stop Biscuit chewing my belt whilst watching it, he is such a distraction :shock::lol:

Haha, I'm supposed to be revising so I've barricaded myself in my bedroom so the O/H can have a party with the bunnies so no distractions for me! :lol:

Biscuit is lovely, you'll have double trouble with Ginger soon enough! :lol::love:

i knew there would be a post about this! :lol:

the bunny was soooooooo gorgeous but i started ranting to dan about the size of the cage! :lol:

it was open at first but then he was shut in it :( i bet he gets shut in when she's at work and in bed aswell. :(

gorgeous bunny though!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Back