• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loads of Vibes are needed Please (Update He's Home)

So far so good, he is eating really well at the mo so I am just keeping my fingers crossed he carries on. He i still quite wobbly but I am going to see how that goes and build his strength up first, if it doesn't subside then we will do a blood test and then start him on a course of panacur. I can't tell you how much of a relief it is to have him home as, when I got to the vets last night my vet got an emergency in so I sat with him until my vet did the emergency and if it hadn't been for that emergency he would have probably been pts so I figure it definately wasan't his time yet.
I will not be getting him castrated till in the new year as I want to makesue he gets over this properly.

I was keeping him anyway but now nothing in the world would get me to put him up for adoption:D.

Ohhhh well in that case I have to keep him and you know I don't need an excuse to keep a giant breed;):lol::lol::lol:

Can't believe how much he is eating :shock: He isn't as wobbly this morning either we are so pleeeeeeeased.:D:D:D

Back