• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Littlebun this week...and Belle

Aaaaaaw Claire I so need to come for a cuddle with her, she is gorgeous. Does Pete realise he has lost his bed though when he gets back:lol:

Anytime Lynne :)
He said something about Littlebun being with the other buns last night when he rang. I said what?????? she isn't bonded with them, littlebun is sleeping in the bedroom with me! You can imagine his response :lol::lol:

Anytime Lynne :)
He said something about Littlebun being with the other buns last night when he rang. I said what?????? she isn't bonded with them, littlebun is sleeping in the bedroom with me! You can imagine his response :lol::lol:

I did wonder why the air was blue last night:lol:

You should have told him that a girl needs her rabbit at bedtime;):lol::lol:

Awww littlebun is lovely, I wonder how s/he came to be there? Did you have a look around for anymore ie a dumped litter? Gosh s/he was lucky, you are clearly enamoured already and I can see why gorgeous :love:

Awww littlebun is lovely, I wonder how s/he came to be there? Did you have a look around for anymore ie a dumped litter? Gosh s/he was lucky, you are clearly enamoured already and I can see why gorgeous :love:

Yeah i looked for more but couldn't see anything :(
I have no idea how Littlebun came to be there, someone told me they had seen it so i went a looking. Really is a lovely bun, so cuddly and comes running when i come through the door :love:

awww what cute bunnies - is she still going to be called littlebun when she is all growed up??? :lol:

awww what cute bunnies - is she still going to be called littlebun when she is all growed up??? :lol:

Yep! my hubby said what if it gets really big? I said it will still be Littlebun...:)

we tried calling her/him Binks.....but it already responded to Littlebun so it stuck!

Yep! my hubby said what if it gets really big? I said it will still be Littlebun...:)

we tried calling her/him Binks.....but it already responded to Littlebun so it stuck!

awww It does suit her - bless her... funny when you go to the vets if she grows into a giant or something :lol::lol:

Back