• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Ted just scared me to death

Just saw your pics on there Rosie look very serious :lol:- maybe I'm not as daft as I think with these computer thingies!!:lol:

:lol::lol:Rosie looks like she's got a bad smell under her nose :lol::lol::lol:She loves Teddy really (well most of the time anyway). They are both BARC bunnies, Tracey told us she thought he had some mini lop in him yes. I just studied his ears though, and I think they're a bit longer than Harley's, so maybe he's a cross and Harley's more pure.

Oooh don't know - do mini lops have shorter ears then? Thinking about it I have several other mini lops with similar ears to Harley............

Heres a pic of the other 2 bonded with Harley (fingers crosseed again)
Trioofcuddlies.jpg

Oooh don't know - do mini lops have shorter ears then? Thinking about it I have several other mini lops with similar ears to Harley............

I'm not particularly knowledgeable about bunny breeds but my understanding is that dwarf, mini etc relates to ear size and not bunny size. So English lops are the ones with the very long ears (I think), dwarf lops have much shorter ears (Ted's are probably a couple of inches maybe past his little chin) whereas your Harley's ears look sort of in a line with his chin. Hence I think perhaps that Ted might be a bit more dwarf than mini (do rabbits have chins??). He looks (ear wise) like our Bridge bunny Bobby, see below
bobcomingdownstairssmall.jpg
:love::love::(

Heres a pic of the other 2 bonded with Harley (fingers crosseed again)
Trioofcuddlies.jpg

Blimey, you've got one that looks like our Bob as well, sadly no longer with us. The photo I've put of him isn't a typical 'Bobby' photo, he looks much more like your bunny! What's his/her name?

Bramble is a she and she came from a horrendous home as an 8 week old, she was apprently a mini lop but I think she is a dwarf lop (very cuddly) then there's Harley, mini lop size (!) then there's Baby Daisy a small mini lop, she is also deaf and relies on the other 2 to help her (ahhhh!):love:

Bramble is a she and she came from a horrendous home as an 8 week old, she was apprently a mini lop but I think she is a dwarf lop (very cuddly) then there's Harley, mini lop size (!) then there's Baby Daisy a small mini lop, she is also deaf and relies on the other 2 to help her (ahhhh!):love:

Aw, bless her, lovely bunnies :love::love:

Close!!! But wih helicopter ears!!! This is my Poppy Peaches!!

SDC14780.jpg

Oh, she's lovely, she looks really teeny! You have very beautiful bunnies :love::love:
Well done with the photos, you have a new skill and can put pics of your Christmas prezzies up now :D. I'm off to bed, but will check for new pics from you tomorrow :lol::lol:

I just looked up and saw this :shock::shock:
playingdead.jpg

That did not do my heart any good. Then I saw his little tummy going up and down:D Like to scare us don't they?!

:shock::shock::shock:

That would have given me a heart attack!!!! :shock:

:love::love::love: Just sooooooooo cute though to see him so relaxed :love:

Back