• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter update!

Mummy bunny looks so much healthier and happier in the pic taken once rehomed with you! She's gorgeous. I bet babies were a shock but they too look adorable! :love::love:

Thanks for everyone's comments. Its been a learning curve but yes I feel I have made a difference to Shadow and her babies :love:

Hubby is thinking we should keep them all so unless I can be satisfied with decent loving homes I will keep them :love:

The colours are interesting .... I wonder what Dad was like???? :?

Awwwhhhh! :love:

I'd so have to call the one that pee'd Whizzer or Piddles or something :lol: They're all gorgeous, especially mum. :love:

:wave: Just another update for anyone interested in how the litter is doing.

I think(?) they are 2 weeks old today/tomorrow: -

Photo from Monday: -

almostopeneyed.jpg
[/IMG]

Photos from Tuesday: -

10-7.jpg
[/IMG]

10-6.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo from Wednesday: -

10-5.jpg
[/IMG]

Photos from Today: -

10-8.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is Shadow (Mum)

10-9.jpg
[/IMG]

Shadow's previous owner has given me £70 to cover the cost of the wood to make the run which I thought was a good gesture. Its coming along great but we are still waiting the delivery of the shed :roll:

Does anyone know if I lift the nest tray (formally a litter tray with hay in) out of the make shift cardboard nest box (as it had higher sides) now that they are moving a bit and furry? One of them got out but couldn't get back so I wanted to know - or shall I lower the side so it can climb back ok???

awwww :love: They are so cute!! The 3rd pic down in post 25 is the colouring of one of my rabbbits was, then she pulled her fur out and now has the colouring of the 1st pic in post 25 lol.
They are all lovely, they all look so cute cuddled up together, and Shadow is a lovely looking rabbit, looks well happy in your pics now you have her than she does in the other one you posted before you had her.

Back